Bunny Borg Event

Borg

As the realm finds that mischevious lil eggs are scattered about the realm....so does the realm feel a drift from the spirit world....as Borg (Founder of The Honor Empire) descends and offers rewards to the Clan members that find him hidden within the realm itself.

Existing as an Undead Warrior...Borg will be found in locations across the 2 main continents and below will be clues to his where-abouts for each challenge to find him. These clues will make reference to some facet that is environmental or clan historical lore to even make it simpler for the Clan members to find him.

Good luck today and ....to the winner will go FOOD of T.H.E. GODS......Zaaaahh of course (Pizza)

(there will be 4 winners....4 locations to find Bunny Borg at)

:D

Once he is found he will reset and another clue will be posted here on the board.

Again....good luck and remember....HAVE FUN TEAM!!!

RIDDLE CLUE for 1st Location

Through the sky filled with red came a piercing wail across the sky....as Borg fought the lil piggy for the easter egg laying nearby...

"Mine mine mine....mine" : squeeled the lil piggy

VRUGZ is First Winner......

Finding Borg in the cave of Squeeler (Bristleback Boar) located through the Red Cloud Mesa area.

(One lg Pizza coming up Vrugz)

2nd Location Clue.....

At the gates of where a proud young Jaina stood against tyranny and prejudice....and after the bloodline battle...from the seas wakes rose the Forsaken Fleet of pirates.

(just off the gates....keep gettin keeled at the gates....tooo widdle fur dat area)

Congrats to Maube for finding Bunny Borg at the Gates of Theramore Isle.....home of Jaina Proudmoore who stood with the Horde against his own uncle who refused to accept the alliance and looked to genocide against the orcs......the massive naval battle that occured led rise to the Forsaken Pirates.

Appropriate indeed that Maube from that piracy lineage saw through the clue.

Congrats again......onto the next location

Vrugz and Maube.....good job.

Location 3 Clue.....

Hi Ho...Hi Ho....its of tu wurk we go.....

Dis outpost surrounded by dem sneeky elfies und dis feel tu much like wurk....nub song to sing bout war...bah...why dat Thrall gib dis outpost tu da Clan? :disgruntled Kargathia Orc warrior from Clan Skullcrusher

Good luck to all you who seek Bunny Borg at this 3rd location.....

Congrats again to Vrugz and Maube for the first two successful finds......Pizza on the way to you from T.H.E. website.

CONGRATS to Mollotok for finding Bunny Borg

Warsong Lumber camp was given to the Clan by Thrall for appreciation of helping defeat Admiral Proudmore

Congrats to Vrugz, Maube and Mallotok..........pizza on the way

Location 4 Clue.....

Ebertyme da clock strikes treeee hurs.....der a place of greatness dat once da clan wuld crown its Captain of Clomp....Borg sits waitn fur da next matches with a goblin named John with Miithril short legs

"Where can he be?" Aleis thought to himself. He had wandered all around the Arena without seeing a soul. Hmmm... "Hey, ya nit!" Borg's voice rang out from above, "We been watchin' ya wander around down there fer 5 minutes!" Aleis looked up and waved at Borg and John, who sat dozin' in the evening air. Borg laughed,"Thought I might have to throw my mug at ya ta get yer attention, but nub wants to spill my brew!"

CONGRATS to our Clan Winners...

Part 1 Uglutz..........not hungry yet

Part 2 Maube..........Pizza delivered

Part 3 Mollotock......Pizza delivered

Part 4 Aleis.............Pizza delivered