Shaman Epic Status

Huddig

Currently Qque and I are at the same spot in our epics.

We need to kill High Scale Kurn in The Hole as our next step.  The battle with Kurn is pretty much a straight up melee battle after he HT's the shaman and kills us. ;)  I've never even been in the Hole but from what i've read getting to the mob is the hardest part.  He hangs out at posistion 3 on the eqatlas map.  His spawn time is 4 hours.  I really want to finish my epic but I don't want to get us into a 6 hour CR. Thats no fun for anybody.  I think we either need a Warrior (s) and definitely clerics to keep the non warriors alive.  

Qque and I need the scale from and Iksar Child in PoF.  If anybody gets invited to a fear raid send us a tell so we can try to squeeze our way in.  

The next 2 parts are in CoM at the Reaver spawn.  We have to kill Reavers to spawn Neh Ashir and Rak Ashir.  (Unless they are already up)  Neh Ashir will HT the shaman and prob kill us but is a melee mob after.  

Rak Ashir is a little different.  It is possible to melee him but who really wants to.  He casts a 2000hp dd Aoe spell.  He will 99% chance kill the shaman when activated.  We will need Mage Fire pets to do this the easy way.  They are immune to his DD spell.  The clerics will heal the fire pets and everybody else will keep the reavers at bay when they spawn.

Epic Done after that.  

I think that camping the Reavers for kicks is great practice for the guild anyway.

What he said....

I am at the same point in my quest be nice to get 2 epics at same time.  I have heard that if  you go back and do the first steps again and increase the spirit faction you can skip the hole but you still need that tear.  Do you really want to chance it? ???

I've read several posts where a epic'd shaman had gotten the iksar tear from PoF and did the Rak Ashir battle.  The un-epic'd shaman then loots Rak and gets his Spear of Fate.  But I have no idea if it works either.. Heh

The Hole is definately tough.  Getting through the first part of the city requires a little luck and timing.   Once you get to the depressed guy its easy as most everything after him is undead.  Theres  just a few rats and elementals just down the hallway from him, but if you got this far, killing them will be no problem.  there is a room close to the shammy epic guy with 3 ghosts you can kill, then invis vs undead up again and pull pull the epic fight guy in there(cant remembeer if he's spawned, or if you just kill the guy).

As for CR, count on it.  This place is no walk in the park.  Have someone make a lvl 1 halfling rogue worshiping whatever the undermountain king's name is and as long as he sneak/hides nothing will attack him.  BTW sneak hide doesnt work in this zone unless you worship the right god.  I did this on a different server a while back and it was fun. :smash:

Archived