Please help? UO Journal

Windy

Hi all!

I downloaded UO journal and I was trying to get it to function, but I use windows xp- and the instructions I read were for windows 98. Does anyone out there use UO journal on windows xp or know how to work this!? Thanks!

Windy

:laugh:

Ok, they both are pretty similar besides windows XP has no dos and therefor runs on NT, which is crap. . . What i'd give for a nice box running SlackWare and running UO in Wine. *sighs*

Anyhow... The difference between 98 and XP are few, really... well... make that ME. The Directions should work... if not ICQ me and i might be able to make a readme, or something. Ionno *shrugs*

Those directions should work though.

OK the instructions are the same for XP with one exception.  When doing the shortcut properties to put the /n in you will notice XP has (to the best of my recollection) quotes "" around the path.  I believe you need to put the /n within the quotes with the rest of the path.  I will look when I get home and make a posting as to exactly how it should look.