Almost moved!

Martok

Well, I'm just outside Philly now waiting to move in on the 1st. Was a fun filled trip.

I left Dallas at 7pm on Saturday. I planned to stop somewhere in Arkansas and get a room, but meh, I wasn't tired. Then about 4am rolled around and I just pulled into a rest area to nap for a few hours. 7am I was back on the road. Made it clear to Columbus Ohio at 10pm on Sunday and stopped for the night at my parents house. Made damn good time!

Worst part of the trip was Cumberland MD. NEVAH stop to get gas there if you have a truck and trailer. Damn town is built into the side of a mountain and in a valley. I think I took out two stop signs and four mail boxes around some of those tight turns. FU*& IT! They ain't mine! I heard someone screaming at me when the 2nd mailbox got tore out, but I just hit the gas and gave them the good old New Jersey salute.

Ha! I'm not a big fan of Cumberland Md either. That entire drive through the mountains is hell. Seems like every time I have to make that drive they are doing road construction. Glad to hear you made it relatively unscathed. :D