Mareak vs. Bellsouth

Mareak

Well, it seems that my new house will not have internet for a while....I was able to do the online order for a 6meg pipe...and when it came down to it, they dont even know if I CAN even get highspeed at this place. looking into cabe *yeck* but if they have it in the area I wil go with that.

I will not be able to attend the meeting on Saturday, as I will be moving my household goods (whats left of them anyways) from SC to FL...anyone want to go for a drive and help move some stuff? ...anyone....? hmm...

*grinin*

I will check in as I can here at work, but so far this week has been nutso, driving to 3 different states doing installs.

anyways...look for me when you least expect it !!

>:0

Update:

I have a DSL Signal, then I dont, then I do, then I dont...turns out it was not MY DSL that they pumped to my house....friggin riggin raggin fraggin... AND none of my neighbors have wireless going at all, so no piggy backing from the house.

I still do not know when or if I will get the 6meg pipe, with free static IP, but I can taste it !!!

Anyways, I came in early to work to catch up on things here, looks like: Herion is back at school, Calli is now all serious about everything, Piper and Thom both agreed to be the Purple Pair preaching praises per the Pater Imperium while parading purple petunias in paradise

hehehe say that 5 times fast !!!

All right funs over. Boss came in and latley he has been pimping me like a **** on nickle night.

:)