The words of the Mad Orc Vush'nak

kodoz

I documented these a few days ago, where outside olympus' walls, I was able to exchange words with Vush'nak, who up until now I thought was Wolfs companion in being mind controlled. Here is the conversation as it happened, and after the last thing he said an approaching guildmate mistakenly fearing me as I guess spooked Vush'nal into attacking and then fleeing....

kodoz: PLEASE VUSHNAK STOP FOR A SECOND I WONT HURT YOU! I JUST WANT TO TALK!

Vushnak: wut lat wunt?

kodoz: why are you doing this?

Vushnak: Whi!!!

vushnak: lat azk whi!!

vushnak: *snikkurz*

vushnak: lat nub tu smart! Lats deths ib neer! Weeb gruw strungur wyle lats nub du enting tu stub uz!!

ull ub lats wull bi clompd!!

A few notes i think i figured out

A: the word 'lat' is you

B: the word 'nub' is not

C: the word 'ub' is of

;)  

If anyone can find another meaning to this conversation than him revealing the general orcs hatred of humans and of HONOR, please post, or post in response to his words or if you are lucky you may speak with him yourself. Remember, with an open mind you can accomplish almost anything you wish.

His words also make me think he is in league with Wolfs controller.

HONOR ABOVE ALL

As much as the orcish tongue fills my mouth with bile I can still tell you what he means... Basically he's saying that you aren't too smart and that while you sit and do nothing they gain in power and that eventually all of us will get clomped...killed that is... usually I'd just reply Ugga mugga ding dong -course I don't think too highly of any orc... oh well better than a drow I guess.

poop

Hm, Im going to try to Translate tis heh

Vushnak: what do you want?

Vushnak: Me!!!

vushnak: you ask me!!

vushnak: *snickers*

vushnak: you are not smart! Your death is near! We grow stronger while you do nothing to stop us!!

you will be clomped!!

Hrm... Doesnt seem more orcish than it does AOLer

'U R STUPID U WIL DYE U PIGEESG TURD'

Vushnak: What you want?

Vushnak: Why!!

vushnak: You ask Why!!

vushnak: *snikkurz*

vushnak: You not to smart! Your deaths is near! We grow stronger while you do nothing to stop us!! All of you will be killed!!

I truly already knew the translation but was told ingame that an expert on Orcish language was the only one who could translate it. I am not so stupid i didnt get it. Just attempting to stay in character as Kodoz isnt a scribe or translator. sorry for confusion

To better examin the dialect of this beast we should first make ourselves familiar with their native tongue. So if you see it again let me know and I will gladly remove its tongue for examination. Furthermore while were at it we should thin about applying a good amount of lye soap to the beast. It smells far worse than the floor of Martok’s Bat cage.