Ancient Wyrm Heart

Elathiel

For those that were unable to be with us last night, we have begun the quest for an Ancient Wyrm heart for Wolf's cure. After last night's heroic efforts, we did not come away with the heart, but, with HONOR, we did get down a smooth system for crushing the Ancient Wyrm. Now, with continued effort and teamwork, its simply a matter of time before we have our prize. The heart is crazy rare,though, so we must remain true and steadfast in our cause! Anyone have a problem with smacking it aroundfor an hour or so each night until we succeed? If we do that, I think wecan speed up the process and get Wolf's mind in order. I'll be organizing hunts to the depths of Destard as often as I can, but if I am unable to get it going on any given night, I am sure there are many of you that will take over and see us through this horrible experience. Wolf hassuffered far too long already, we must prevail and do so as quickly as possible. His very sanity is at stake !

I should be able to attend this hunt.  I do not have any plans as of yet for tonight.

I may give it a go with my archer tonight.  It has been a while since Gil has been in any kind of dungeon, he is used to the oceans on his fishing boat.

Yes, it went real well with me getting crazy nuked while firing my bow. Keith was steadily bandaging, while Lora popped in magic heals when needed... It freed up the other mages to blast away, speeding up the kills nicely.

Also, we really really need more archers for the Ranger cohort :D  Been working on recruiting for a ouple weeks and it has been tough... So, if you come across any unguilded archers, have them drop me a pigeon. I'll be more than happy to explain to them why being a PGoH Ranger is the greatest job out there :angry:

I managed to attend the Thursday nite hunt.  While we didn't find the heart we did find our deaths!

So it goes sometimes, at least I know the sacrifice virtue works.

Also personal thanks to fing for managing to kill the Wyrm on top of the stalagmites so we couldn't loot it!  :laugh:  I just *know* that was the one with the heart!

Good job to all involved - especially sorry for Mindy who lost 2 mares in the process.

-LizShue