The Honor Empire Members Challenge

Borg

Every so often The Honor Empire will host a Battlegrounds event where 7 members will have a shot at winning bragging rights (until the next match) :devil: and a large pizza delivered to your door (if available in your home area)  :cry:  

Currently Martok is the reigning champion having beaten myself in a one on one battle  :D  

He knocked me off after 5 years of unbeaten streak across 3 different game engines....Age of Empires I and II, Star Wars Rebellion and Star Wars Galaxies....well done Martok!!!

(we just wont tell them about your first attempt...heheh though it is a nice story}  :D  :D  :)  :D

God I need more free time.  I'd love to take part in galactic chess....pretty much how I see this game  :D

Who knows perhaps after I move the hour and a half a day I will not be driving will afford me the opportunity to do such things.  Then again perhaps Maggie (ok perhaps Kate) will not allow such frivilous activity.

:alcoholic:   With luck and a little Mother daughter bonding time away from daddy; I might be able to load this up this upcoming weekend and check it out finally (after having had it sitting on my desk for a month now)

-BB