Enchanter Epic

Eldoran Nobleheart

Jeb Lumsed

Jeb Lumsed - Burning Woods (-1200 -4000)

You say, 'Are you Jeb Lumsed?'

A sarnak imitator says, 'Yes I am. Use your most enlightened magic to seek the truth of what is around you. When that is done, you will know what you seek.

Jeb lives in a small ruin about midway up the East side of the Burning Woods zone with a few sarnaks. Jeb will not take offense if the other sarnaks are mezzed or killed in his presence. Just watch your AE spells.

Jeb spawns a day or two after the servers come up, but he does not despawn and nobody has any particular reason to kill him. So, you may have to wait for him if there has been a server reset lately, but he will be up most of the time. The same is true of the four masters of enchantment.

You give the "Copy of Notes" to Jeb Lumsed.

A sarnak imitator says, 'I see that you have what I was waiting for. Stofo does do excellent work. It seems that you are to start on a long journey. Take this seal and it will guide you on your next step. Seek out the masters of enchantment. In time we will craft the Serpent for you. When you have collected the four parts of the staff, you must combine them in a bundle for me. If you need a sack, just let me know.'

You receive a coin called 'Jeb's Seal'

Enchanter's Sack - This part has changed!

Old Enchanter's Sack

You say, 'I need a sack'

A sarnak imitator says, 'Take this sack and combine the items I requested in it. Then return it to me.

You receive an Enchanter's Sack.

New Enchanter's Sack

You give Jeb's Seal to any of the four masters of enchantment (Modani, Mizzle, Nadia or Polzin).

You receive Jeb's Seal back.

The sack you receive is the same sack from any master. It would work fine to get the sack from Nadia every time you have four pieces to combine. Jeb will no longer give you a sack when you ask for one.

Make sure you have two top level inventory slots open when you get a sack. You will get the seal back first, which will fall into one top level slot, then you need a second slot open for the sack.

You say, 'What serpent?'

A sarnak imitator says, 'The first truly powerful enchanter, Krilan Pedin, crafted the Serpent years ago. He trained his students to carry on the trade in a five-step process. Each student then became a master and chose one of their own students to pass the legacy on to. Four others and I, myself, are current practitioners of the crafting.

You say, 'Who are the masters of enchantment?'

A sarnak imitator says, 'The masters are enchanters who have reached the plateau of understanding. Their names are Modani Qu'Loni, Mizzle Gepple, Nadia Starfeast, and Polzin Mrid. All are master crafters in their own right.

You say, 'Who is Modani?'

A sarnak imitator says, 'Modani is a master of illusions. You should seek him out first. Keep a careful eye out for him - he is never in his true form. The last time I spoke to him, he seemed very excited about his voyage to the elven outpost. You may or may not find more clues about his location there.

You say, 'Who is Mizzle?'

A sarnak imitator says, 'Mizzle is a gnome who has mastered the use of enlightened magic. Go to him once you have spoken to Modani. Mizzle is not one to travel, so you should not have to look far from his home to find him.

You say, 'Who is Nadia?'

A sarnak imitator says, 'The mistress of charm, Nadia is very beautiful. She, too, traveled with her relatives to the new land. I just recently received a letter from her. She says more and more pilgrims and explorers are arriving every day, and that the outpost is well defended now.

You say, 'Who is Polzin?'

A sarnak imitator says, 'Master of the Phantasms - he is the last one you will seek out. Hmm...Polzin is native to Erudin, however, after the incident near Paineel, no one has heard from him. I hope that he is well.

You put the 1st Piece of Staff into an Enchanter's Bag.

You put the 2nd Piece of Staff into an Enchanter's Bag.

You put the 3rd Piece of Staff into an Enchanter's Bag.

You put the 4th Piece of Staff into an Enchanter's Bag.

You have fashioned the items together to create something new!

You receive a Bundle of Staves.

You have cast Collaboration on Jeb Lumsed.

You give a Bundle of Staves to Jeb Lumsed.

A sarnak imitator says, 'The path you trod was long and hard. Now you are worthy to bear the Serpent. Use it well.'

Your faction with TrueSpirits has increased!

You gain experience!!

You receive a Staff of the Serpent.

Staff of the Serpent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stofo Olan

Copy of Notes

Stofo Olan - Erudin, 2nd floor of the Vasty Deep Inn across from Library - Top of the steps take the hall all the way to the end, door on the right. (-1105, -63)

You say, 'hail Stofo Olan'

Stofo Olan says, 'Good day, I have discovered something truly wonderful! If I only had the materials required so I can copy my notes and send them to my teacher.'

You say, 'What did you discover?'

Stofo Olan says, 'I was researching a new spell, and discovered new information concerning the history of the Serpent.'

You say, 'Who is your teacher?'

Stofo Olan says, 'My teacher is Jeb Lumsed. He was last seen in the regions of the newly discovered lands. If you wish to find him that is where you must seek him out.'

You say, 'What materials do you require?'

Stofo Olan says, 'The materials I need are a mechanical pen, ink of the dark, and white paper. Bring me those and I will give you a copy of this information.'

You say, 'What is the ink of the dark?'

Stofo Olan says, 'Dark illusions, thievery, and the plague of the living will guide you. These are the only hints I can provide. Safe travels and may you be protected from all maladies.'

You say, 'Where is the mechanical pen?'

Stofo Olan says, 'The answer you seek is in your question. If you are unable to figure it out, then perhaps you are not ready to travel along this path.'

You say, 'What is the white paper?'

Stofo Olan says, 'It may seem like ordinary paper at first. However, this paper was enchanted by a friend of mine. This paper was given to a lass in the Karanas to help with her writings. The paper will guide her hands and draw forth the thoughts in her mind. I no longer have any and I have not had contact with my friend in some time. Search them out.'

You give the Ink of the Dark to Stofo Olan.

You give the White Paper to Stofo Olan.

You give the Mechanical Pen to Stofo Olan .

Stofo Olan says, 'Yes, that is what I wanted. Here, take these notes. My teach will be very interested if he is how what I have found.'

Your faction standing with TrueSpirit got better.

You gain experience!!

You receive a Copy of Notes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ink of the Dark

Reania Jukle - Enchanter Guildmaster in Temple under Qeynos (393, -388)

You may need to cast Illusion:Human and Collaboration to deal with Reania. If she is still scowling, you will have to do some work to improve your Bloodsabers faction. This often happens to enchanters who were unfortunate enough to choose a religion.

You say, 'What is the ink of the dark?'

Reania Jukle says, 'Ink of the Dark, you say? That isn't an everyday item, you know. In fact i can't remember the last time someone requested it. I have given up keeping any here with me. You are going to need to find your own supply now. Sorry.'

You say, 'Where can I find my own supply of the ink of the dark?'

Reania Jukle says, 'The ink is the blood of a dark scribe. Tempt him and give him this vial. He should cooperate.'

You receive an Empty Ink Vial.

A Ghoul Scribe - Lower Guk (540, -710, -190)

The Ghoul Scribe is an enchanter class mob (Lvl 34-35) who spawns in the same room as the Ghoul Sage with a Wan Knight for his placeholder. He drops a tattered scroll of flesh who's purpose is unknown.

You have charmed a ghoul scribe.

a ghoul scribe says 'Guarding with my life..oh splendid one'

You give an Empty Ink Vial to a ghoul scribe.

a ghoul scribe says, "Crroooaak! Crrroooooaaakk!"

You gain experience!!

You receive the Ink of the Dark.

A Mechanical Pen

Rilgor Plegnog - The Mines of Malfunction in Ak'Anon (2025, -580, -180)

You say, 'What do you know about a mechanical pen?'

Rilgor Plegnog says, 'Why do you want one of those contraptions. You will spend more time repairing it then you will writing with it. But if you insist on getting one, you are going to have to do a small favor.'

Rilgor Plegnog tugs at your robe and grins evilly. Mighty nice outfit you have there. Sure beats these drab robes us three are wearing. Hmm...my favorite color is purple, in fact a shiny metallic purple would do nicely. How bad did you want that pen?'

You give the Shining Metallic Robes to Rilgor Plegnog.

Rilgor Plegnog says, 'Very nice!! It is perfect! Here take this pen. Have fun with it.'

You gain experience!!

You receive a Mechanical Pen.

A White Paper

Chrislin Baker - Western Karanas (Location 1040, -2000)

You say, 'hail Chrislin Baker'

Chrislin Baker slowly lifts her head. 'Have you brought any writing materials for me? The last few supplies I had were stolen.'

You say, 'What writing materials?'

Chrislin Baker says, 'A passing illusionist gave me some enchanted writing materials. He said they would help inspire me to capture my mind's images on paper. If you would just be so kind as to bring me plain old paper and a quill from Qeynos, I can get back to writing.

You say, 'What paper'

Chrislin Baker says 'I don't know who might be selling those these days. Just ask around. I am sure someone will know.

You go to Qeynos and purchase a Piece of Parchment and a Quill

The parchment and quill do not have to be purchased in Qeynos. Any mage guild will have a merchant that sells them.

You give a Piece of Parchment and a Quill to Chrislin Baker.

Chrislin Baker says, gives you a hug. 'Thank you so much. I did some cleaning after you left and found this behind a barrel. It may have been left behind by the person who took my materials. You can have it.'

You receive a Bandit Sash.

The bandit sash is not needed for anything. It merely exists as a clue to Thrackin's identity in case you haven't read a walkthrough like this one.

Thrackin Griften - Western Karanas (880, -11570)

Thrackin Griftin is a level 55 warrior class NPC. He hits for up to 157. He is immune to magic-based spells, but is susceptible to other types of magical attacks. He cannot be rooted, snared or slowed. A single good group can kill him.

You have slain Thracken Griften!

You gain experience!!

You have looted a White Paper.

Modani Qu'Loni

Test of Illusion

Modani Qu`Loni - Overthere (538, -936, -520)

You say, 'hail Modani Qu`Loni'

Modani Qu`Loni says, 'The hidden self inside a myriad of magic is one that walks quite softly. Yes, that is what you must seek.'

You give Jeb's Seal to Modani Qu'Loni.

Modani Qu`Loni says, 'Ah yes, Jeb's seal. The time to craft a Serpent must have come. I will need components collected to craft the first of the pieces. I will also provide you with a sack in which you must combine the items. Are you ready to collect them?'

This part has changed! See the Enchanter's Sack

OLD:

You say, 'I need a sack.'

Modani Qu'Loni says, 'Take this sack and combine the items I requested in it. Then return it to me. '

You say, 'I am ready to collect them.'

Modani Qu`Loni says, 'Scattered throughout the world are various items. To prove your worth, go collect these and return them to me. The Xolion Rod, Innoruuk's Word, Chalice of Kings, and snow blossoms.'

You say, 'What is the Chalice of Kings?'

Modani Qu'Loni says, 'The Chalice of Kings is the chalice of elven kings. Recently thought to be lost to the ages, it was recently discovered. I need its magical powers to create a magical liquid.'

You say, 'What is the Xolion Rod?'

Modani Qu'Loni says, 'This is the rod of an ancient civilization found on this continent. Nothing is known of it other than that the scaled ones discovered it years ago.'

You say, 'What are Snow Blossoms?'

Modani Qu'Loni says, 'These are flowers that are also used in the creation process. They were once widespread, but now I am told they only grow in select places.'

You say, 'What is Innoruuk Word?'

Modani Qu'Loni says, 'The strict doctrine of the priests of Innoruuk is used as a material component in the crafting. The power of their hate must not be underestimated.'

You place the Chalice of Kings into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place the Xolion Rod into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place the Snow Blossoms into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place Innoruuk's Word into an Enchanter's Bag.

You receive a Sack for Modani.

You give a Sack for Modani to Modani Qu'Loni.

Modani Qu`Loni says, 'Excellent, you have done well. Here is the first piece of the staff. Now you must go seek out the second master; he will clear the path for you.

Your faction standing with TrueSpirit got better

You gain experience!!

You receive the 1st Piece of Staff.

The Chalice of Kings

Joren Nobleheart - Magician`s guild in Felwithe (735, -655)

You say, 'hail Joren Nobleheart!'

Joren Nobleheart says, `I hope you have been sent by the King. There is an urgent matter at hand.'

You say, 'I have been sent by the king.'

Joren Nobleheart says, `Our sources at the outpost have learned that the Chardokian royal family had a part in the disappearance of Firiona Vie. I have been ordered by King Tearis Thex to locate individuals familiar with the new lands and to order them to the gates of Chardok Mountain. Do you accept the king`s order?'

You say, 'I will accept the king's order.'

Joren Nobleheart says, `Gather your forces and march on the gates of Chardok. You are to strike deep into the home of Overking Bathezid. Your goal is not the overking himself, but his only living heir. His son`s head will be the price to pay for their involvement in this kidnapping.

The prince is the easiest of the royals to reach. He and his retinue can be slain by three or four good groups.

You have slain Prince Selrach Di'zok!

You gain experience!!

You have looted the Head of a Prince.

You give the Head of a Prince to Joren Nobleheart.

Joren Nobleheart says, `Vengeance has been fufilled! However, the King still has a heavy heart. Not until Firiona has been return can this sadness be lifted. But in appreciation of your efforts, I am honored to present to you the King's Chalice.'

You gain experience!!

You receive the Chalice of Kings.

The Xolion Rod

Vessel Drozlin - East Cabilis Sewers (590, -825) - (Spawn time: 2-7 days)

Vessel Drozlin is a level 60 Shadowknight. He lives alone in the sewers of Cabilis. There is plenty of room to set up your raid and take him when you are ready for the fight. He can be taken easily by two 50+ groups. He gives negative faction for all five Cabilis faction groups.

The easiest way to get to his room is from the Field of Bone entrance. Go left from the zone and jump in the water. Swim into the tunnel under the stairs. Jump out of the water at the second airhole. (Yes, you can jump out there, but it takes some effort.) Turn right at every corner in the tunnels above the water until you see him harm touching mosquitoes.

Vessel Drozlin says, 'You may get the Rod of Xolion, but the Crusaders of Greenmist will incase you in this pit!'

You have slain Vessel Drozlin!

You gain experience!!

You have looted the Xolion Rod.

The Snow Blossoms

Bozlum Blossom - Ogguk (540, 1160, 80)

Brokk Boxtripper - Ogguk (220, 380, 60)

You say, 'hail Bozlum Blossom.'

Bozlum Blossom says, Bozlum Blossom heaves a great sigh.

You say, 'What is wrong Bozlum?'

Bozlum Blossom sniffs says, 'Boz like to grow perty flowers in her garden. But garden no more.'

You say, 'What happened to your perty flower garden?'

Bozlum Blossom says says, 'Boz not know what happen. Only see der biggins footprints in it. Me perty sure my puppy not smash garden. He has tiny feets. Right, puppy?'

Bozlum Blossom pet wags his tail.

You pick up the Large Muddy Sandals right next to Brokk Boxtripper.

You give the Large Muddy Sandals to Bozlum Blossom.

Bozlum Blossom writes something down on a piece of parchment. 'You go tell dat Brokk dat he owe me big for smushing garden. Make him read dis.'

You receive a Scribbled Parchment

You give a Scribbled Parchment to Brokk Boxtripper.

Brokk Boxtripper says, 'Brokk sorry, me no smush Bozlum's perty garden on purpose. Me felt bad and me too shy to go tell Boz Brokk sorry. Umm....go give her these perty flowers. Dem smell good and maybe make Bozlum feel better.

You receive a Gift to Bozlum.

You give a gift to Bozlum to Bozlum Blossom.

Bozlum Blossom says, 'Oh, dat silly Brokk. He sent me too many of these perty flowers. Me not know where put them all. Here, you take some cause you help Bozlum. Me like you. Flowers make you smell perty, too.

You gain experience!!

You receive Snow Blossoms.

Innoruuk's Word

Verina Tomb - Neriak 3rd Gate (412, -810) - (Spawn time: 2-7 days)

A level 60 Cleric within the Cleric Guild Castle. She also has no faction ties which means the other dark elves will not help her unless they attack you on sight. She can be killed quite easily by a single good group.

Verina Tomb says, 'Hatred is the Universal Truth.'

You have slain Verina Tomb!

You gain experience!!

You have looted Innoruuk's Word.

Mizzle Gepple

Test of Enlightenment

Mizzle Gepple - Ak'Anon in the Mines of Malfunction (2050, -400, -180)

You say, 'hail Clockwork VIIX!'

You say, 'Are you Mizzle?'

Clockwork VIIX says, 'Oh hello! I'm Mizzle, that I am. I bet you want to be given true clarity, don't you?'

You give Jeb's Seal to Clockwork VIIX

Clockwork VIIX says 'It is time then, are you ready to get the required components?'

OLD:

You say, 'I need a sack'

Clockwork VIIX says 'Take this sack and combine the items I requested in it. Then return it to me.'

You say, 'I am ready to collect the required components.'

Clockwork VIIX says, 'Then bring me a spoon, the one key, the lost scroll, and the book Charm and Sacrifice. I will then reward you with what you seek.'

You say, 'What spoon?'

Clockwork VIIX says, 'Its a giant sized tool I will use to stir my magical pot. The spoon will help finish the ritual of crafting.'

You say, 'What one key?'

Clockwork VIIX says, 'It is a key I lost long ago when I was travelling with a companion. We were traveling in the new lands flying over some large crevices when the key dropped out of my pocket.'

You say, 'What lost scroll?'

Clockwork VIIX says, 'The lost scroll contains the magical incantation I need to help you out. It was penned ages ago by the Elves. It was lost along with its protector during one of the raids on the Outpost in Firiona. I fear it may be lost for good.'

You say, 'What book of charm and sacrifice?'

Clockwork VIIX says, 'Oh, that is a book of good reading. If you want to take the time to read it. I haven't had much free time to read it, but now that you are getting supplies for me, I can take a break.'

You place a Spoon into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place The One Key into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place the Lost Scroll into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place the book of Charm and Sacrifice into an Enchanter's Bag.

You receive a Sack for Mizzle.

You give a Sack for Mizzle to Clockwork VIIX.

Clockwork VIIX says, 'Oh excellent, you have done what is required. Here take this part, and seek the third master, you are well on your way.'

You gain experience!!

You receive the 2nd piece of staff.

A Spoon

Cazel - Oasis

He's a Rare spawn sand giant, should take 2 groups 46-55 and watch out for his incredible regen powers. He has a one minute invulnerability spell. Here's a link to a discussion about him.

Note: The spoon is not NO DROP so you may be able to buy it from another player.

You have slain Cazel.

You gain experience!!

You have looted a Spoon.

The One Key

Overthere - (-187, -377) - (Spawn time: 24 hours)

The key is on a mesa that reaches about halfway up to the walls of the canyon.

You have picked up The One Key from atop the mesa.

The Lost Scroll

Dalnir's Crypt - (-18, 54) - (Spawn time: 24 hours)

Very close to the exit at the bottom there is a room with a book shelf. If you sit around long enough A Kly Cohort will walk in and say 'Where is that scroll...' It's between the wall and the bed.

You have picked up the Lost Scroll from behind the bed.

The Book of Charm and Sacrifice

Plane of Sky - (1295, 558, -762) - (Spawn time: 24 hours)

The book is found on a table near an Efreeti in the quest room.

To get to the efreeti room:

Get a port up to the first island in Sky.

Buy the 1cp key.

Use the key on the middle teleport pad.

This will put you in the efreeti room. The efreeti are not aggro, so you can just pick up the book and leave at your leisure. The only way out of the room is to jump out of the zone.

You have picked up the book of Charm and Sacrifice from the table.

Nadia Starfeast

Test of Charm

Nadia Starfeast - Firiona Vie (-3870, 2525, -75)

You say, 'hail Nadia Starfeast'

Nadia Starfeast says, 'Hello my dear. I am quite pleased to make your acquaintance, perhaps even charmed.

You give Jeb's Seal to Nadia Starfeast.

Nadia Starfeast says 'Oh it must be time to reveal the staff! The piece I will help you craft is encrusted with magical gems. These gems contain the essence of various creatures. Alone they have very little power. Combined together they are much more powerful. They must be combined in a sack, just ask if you don't have one.

OLD:

Nadia Starfeast says, 'Take this sack and combine the items I requested in it. Then return it to me.

You say, 'What gems?'

Nadia Starfeast says, 'I have prepared some gems that you will need to trap the essence. You will need to force a diamond, sapphire, ruby and emerald onto special creatures to obtain their essence.

You say, 'What diamond?'

Nadia Starfeast says, 'Here is the diamond that I have prepared for you. Its only purpose is to trap the essence of a particular book worm. If you should fail in your first attempt. Do not worry, I will provide you with another.

You receive a Dull Diamond.

You say, 'What sapphire?'

Nadia Starfeast says, 'Here is the sapphire that I have prepared for you. Take it and give it to the one referred to as the Golden Faerie.

You receive a Dull Sapphire.

You say, 'What ruby?'

Nadia Starfeast says, 'Blood red is the ruby that I have given you. The city that you must travel to has no sun, but still a day and night. And at night, the mist could suffocate one. Tis the fate of poor Jaxion.

You receive a Dull Ruby.

You say, 'What emerald?'

Nadia Starfeast jumps. Eeekk... a scorpian. I thought they rid this area of these critters. Those things give me the creepers. Take this emerald and be on your way.

You receive a Dull Emerald.

You place an Enchanted Diamond into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place an Enchanted Sapphire into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place an Enchanted Ruby into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place an Enchanted Emerald into an Enchanter's Bag.

You receive a Sack for Nadia.

You give a Sack for Nadia to Nadia Starfeast.

Nadia Starfeast says, 'Lovely! You are indeed quite the charmer here take the third part, and seek out the last master. The time draws near.

You gain experience!!

You receive the 3rd piece of staff.

Diamond

A Spectral Librarian - Kaesora (85.19, -415.31, 98.46)

It is quite easy to get into the Library. Basically you enter Kaesora, cast invis, go straight forwards, drop down the hole with levitate, don't go all the way down, just head forwards onto the ledge in front that you can see. Face directly away from the door, enter the room with the 3 spiders and turn right and go thru that door. Directly behind the door there is a secret wall, go through that and then *just* before you hit the corner, cast invis undead. Follow the passage going down until you come to a large area with a building. Inside that building is the Spectral Librarian, or the Tortured Librarian. Not sure on which one is the place holder, as the Tortured Librarian dropped a Kunzar Cloak, so perhaps he is the rare and the spectral librarian is the place holder.

On a side note, if you go up to the 2nd floor of the Library you can also pick up a piece of the Medallion needed to enter Veeshan's Peak.

You have charmed spectral librarian.

spectral librarian says 'Guarding with my life..oh splendid one'

You give a Dull Diamond to spectral librarian

spectral librarian says, 'You have no idea what it is like to be trapped in this place. Take your precious little stone and leave this place.'

You receive an Enchanted Diamond

When you Charm the Spectral Librarian and give it the Dull Diamond it returns an Enchanted Diamond and then gets upset and turns into an Enraged Spectral Librarian.

You do NOT have to kill this Enraged Spectral Librarian to get it's essence. If you do kill it, it turns into 3 cute little Freed Souls

You have slain enraged spectral librarian

Your faction standing with HordeOfXalgoz got worse

Your faction standing with VenrilSathir got worse

The Freed Souls have AE fire spells explode with a nasty AE fire blast when you kill them and are immune to fire damage, but only have about 1 hitpoint each. ???

You have slain a freed soul.

Sapphire

Felia Goldenwing - Skyfire (1550, -1000)

She's a tiny Chromodrac. Skyfire is exactly like Trakanons Teeth. Consider Felia to be the Skyfire version of the Froglok Forager/Hunter spawns. With a druid/ranger you can pull the funky spawns and eventually you will get her. All of these spawn near the Burning Woods zone and people who camp that area see her dozens of times a day. Mobs there will agro her and kill her soon after she pops.

You have charmed Felia Goldenwing.

Felia Goldenwing says 'Guarding with my life..oh splendid one'

You give a Dull Sapphire to Felia Goldenwing

You receive an Enchanted Sapphire

Ruby

Wraith of Jaxion - City of Mist

The Wraith of Jaxion spawns at the final building (the one that the last reaver and Neh'Ashiir spawns in). The wraith has a placeholder, and it goes around the building. Keep killing everything in that last building once you have cleared the reaver, and the Wraith of Jaxion should spawn eventually.

You have charmed Wraith of Jaxion.

Wraith of Jaxion says 'Guarding with my life..oh splendid one'

You give a Dull Ruby to Wraith of Jaxion

You receive an Enchanted Ruby

Emerald

Impaler Tzilug - Overthere (-91, 814, -502)

A Level 51 named Scorpikis with five guardians.

It is not necessary to kill anything to receive the emerald.

If your Venril Sathir faction is high enough you may not even have to charm Impaler Tzilug. Go in with Illusion: Dry Bone and Collaboration. If he is dubious or better, hand him the gem. He will attack you after you hand it to him.

However if you cannot approach him, here's one strategy I have heard: Have a cleric run up to the guardians under the effect of Divine Aura. Being Invulnerable (s)he can "tank" while you mesmerize/enthrall/entrance the guardians, charm Tzilug, hand him the emerald, and get out.

Another strategy for charming Tzilug is to have a druid pull him by casting harmony on his guards to get him alone.

Yet Another strategy is to just cast Rune on yourself, run in Flux, AE Mes, charm and get out.

You have charmed Impaler Tzilug.

Impaler Tzilug says 'Guarding with my life..oh splendid one'

You give a Dull Emerald to Impaler Tzilug

Impaler Tzilug says, 'Your bidding has been done, now leave this land and never return.'

You gain experience!!

You receive an Enchanted Emerald

You writhe in the grip of agony.

Impaler Tzilug hits YOU for 185 points of damage.

Polzin Mrid

Test of the Phantasm

Polzin Mrid - The Hole in a garden (210, -50, -350)

You say, 'hail Polzin Mrid!'

Polzin Mrid says, 'Yes, young one?

You give Jeb's Seal to Polzin Mrid.

Polzin Mrid says, 'Jeb has spoken with you already, excellent. Tell me are you ready for the test of the phantasm?

OLD:

Polzin Mrid says, 'Take this sack and combine the items I requested in it. Then return it to me. '

You say, 'I am ready for the test of the phantasm'

Polzin Mrid says, 'It will be simple, go collect these items and return them to me. Head of a serpent, essence of a ghost, essence of a vampire, and sands of the mystics. Do so and you will receive the last of the pieces. Be sure to combine them in a sack first. Just ask and I will provide you with one.

You say, 'What is the head of a serpent?'

Polzin Mrid says, 'Serpent is probably not an accurate term form what you must return to me. It is actaully the reminants of a spirit. The spirit is one which was erradicated long long ago by the Iksar. I believe they were called the Shissar. You may need to travel to the Iksar city to learn more about these creatures.

You say, 'What is the essence of a ghost?'

Polzin Mrid says, 'You don't have to look for to find roaming spirits. One in particular though has more meaning then the other sorry souls trapped here. You see, Kindle was a dear friend of mine. I came in search of him when he stopped writing. Well...look at me now. I fear that I have succumbed to the same fate as poor Kindle.

You say, 'What is the essence of a vampire?'

Polzin Mrid says, 'The essence of a vampire is just that. Only the most powerful of these creatures will possess what you need.

You say, 'What sands of the mystic?'

Polzin Mrid says, 'They are sands that were imbued with the magical might of the mystics. Mystics use a ritual involving their own blood to create a powerful bond with the sand. One will need to search the shores.

You place the Head of the Serpent into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place the Essence of a Ghost into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place the Essence of a Vampire into an Enchanter's Bag.

You place the Sands of the Mystics into an Enchanter's Bag.

You receive a Sack for Polzin.

You give a Sack for Polzin to Polzin Mrid.

Polzin Mrid says, 'You have done well, take this last piece and return them to Jeb. He will be able to complete the final crafting.

You gain experience!!

You receive the 4th piece of staff.

Head of a Serpent

Wraith of a Shissir - Plane of Fear - (Spawn time: 2-7 days)

OLD: Spawns after killing Cazic Thule

This part has changed!

The Shissar Spirit no longer spawns when Cazic Thule dies. Rather it is on an unknown timer. It will spawn after a couple days and despawn after some time or on some unknown cue.

You have slain Wraith of a Shissir!

You gain experience!!

You have looted the Head of the Serpent.

Essence of a Ghost

The Ghost of Kindle - The Hole (940, 400, -570) - (Spawn time: 25 minutes)

She spawns at the top of the Undead Tower. The Undead Tower is right before the entrance to Master Yaels lair. She is in a room with 2 reavers. All 3 are non-aggro unless attacked. There is a shaman epic quest NPC (High Scale Kirn) right next door from where the Ghost spawns.

You have slain the Ghost of Kindle!

You gain experience!!

You have looted the Essence of a Ghost.

Essence of a Vampire

Male & Female Revenants - Plane of Hate - (Spawn time: 14 hours)

The same revenants that drop Insidious armor drop the Essence of a Vampire. The essence seems to be about as rare as any given piece of Insidious armor. Many raids will see no essence, others may see two. Do not panic if you go on half a dozen raids without seeing the essence. Just make sure the revenants are all being killed.

You have slain a forsaken revenant!

You gain experience!!

You have looted the Essence of a Vampire.

Sands of the Mystics

The Tangrin - Field of Bone (3500 2800) - (Spawn time: 2-7 days)

Level 54 Ape with Monkey Stun, it's resistable, but be careful.

This fight can be done with two groups of mid to high 50s or three groups 50+. Apart from the stun, it is very straightforward.

You have slain the Tangrin!

You gain experience!!

You have looted the Sands of the Mystics.

Archived