Guild Guidelines

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

We've had alot of new recruits lately and with the high number of members period i just wanted to restate the guild guildelines and rules as per the codex. Some things we are tolerable to, others not at all.

1. Always remain in character in public. No lol,smileys,brb anything of the sort unless you are in your own home,in party or in guild chat those are the only times you can ooc. We do understand -everyone- falters,even seasoned pros.If you do falter you can go *coughs* *sneezes* *burps* anything, get creative to cover your boo boo. Also please do not take it personally if you get corrected,we arent picking on you we are doing what our job is in the guild.

2. NEVER EVER besmirch the guild name or -ANY- member anywhere! If you have something to say tell kodoz or charlie in private first then -we- will have it dealt with immediately. I will take action if anyones name is spoken harshly of.

3. Always remain in uniform, this is part of rp.

4. Do Not attack just any highlighted person. Just because they are orange does not mean they are an enemy.we have many orange highlights who are friends. If you feel you were wrongly attacked let kodoz or i know immediately and we will take care of the matter. If you are unsure of the rules of engagement check the RoE listed in the Codex on the main PGoH page.

5. You dont need Kodoz and I to do a large scale hunt or to set up one, -ANYONE is permitted to schedule a hunt using the forums or even in party. Dont log on and just say ''why arent we doing anything'' You have the power like kodoz and i do to set up any hunt. Kodoz and i try to set up many rp scenarios or hunts ,anything for everyone to do, and we have many contacts who let us know of fun things happening outside pgoh. Sometimes there will be dry spells Kodoz and I work and he has school also rl before rp applies to us also. Please be understanding that we put hours into pgoh and are always tossing ideas around for fun things to do.

6. We all have different schedules, mine will change frequently as does everyones, you may see no one on roster one moment then 5 mins later 10-15 members on.

If kodoz would like to add anything or any other leader please do so, any queastions or concerns of this post please icq me and we can talk about it. Thank you and as always HAVE FUN *smiles*

Strength and honor! 176782236