Paladin Epic

Eldoran Nobleheart

To get this weapon, you have to release a tormented soul. To do this, you need to find his old armor, sword and shield. These have to be purified by light, gem and water.

THE GEM

These 2 NPC's are found in Kaladim, Jark is in the mines and Nella is outside of the temple

You say, 'hail Jark' You say, 'some'

Jark says 'Huh? Oh, I struck me some silver. Aint gonna make me rich but it'll sure pay for me minin costs. Speakin of, that wife o` mine was supposed ta bring me food already. Hey, you, wanna go get me my dinner? I aint got nothing ta pay ya with but I

sure would appreciate it.

You say, 'I will get your dinner'

Jark says 'Har, I know you were a good sort. Nella has it. Shes out there somewhere in the lower areas. She likes to visit the temple so maybe shes there. Just tell er Jark sent ya and she'll prolly have everythin ready fer me.

You say, 'hail Nella Stonebraids'

You say, 'dinner'

Nella Stonebraids says 'Ach! I forgot me husbands dinner. Im so sorry. I was sendin my wishes ta Brell for health and long life. I was just floatin coins into the wishin pool. Usually its for children but things havent been so good lately. Here, please take this to him and tell him where I was.

After you take him his dinner, Jark says 'Har har! No time fer eatin now! While you were gone I struck me a rich vein. Lookie here. Ya ever seen a gem so pure? Its

tiny but clear as glass. Ya take it Holyomen . Ya showed me some kindness, least I can do. Besides, still a share here for me.

THE BREASTPLATE

The Breastplate comes of a Thought Corruptor in the Plane of Hate and is called a Tainted Darksteel Breastplate.

THE SWORD

The Sword can be found on the Keeper of Tombs in The Hole.

PURE WATER

Talk to a peasant woman near the monk guild in West Freeport. You say to peasant woman "what water" then "I will take it". You get a bucket of water. Hand it in to her brother Joshua and it will be turned into Pure water. Joshua is in the bakery near his sister.

THE SHIELD

The tainted shield drops off Kirak Vil in Nektulos forest. He is a lvl 56 Dark elf.

Now the steps to assemble the items:

1) "The sword must be dipped in water pure." Give the Tainted Sowrd and the Pure Water (blessed by Sacrifice) to REKLON GNALLEN in the temple of Quellious, Erudin. You receive a Gleaming Crested Sword.

2) "Light of clean spirit to cleanse the shield." The Tainted shield goes to Elia the Pure in Felwithe. You receive a Gleaming Crested Shield.

3) "A gem of clarity unlike any other for the breastplate." The Tainted Breastplate plus the Pure Crystal received from Jark (blessed by compassion) is given to REKLON GNALLEN in the temple of Quellious, Erudin. You receive a Gleaming Breastplate.

4) Gleaming Shield, Crested Sword and Breastplate go to REKLON GNALLEN again. You receive a "MARK OF ATONEMENT".

5) The Mark of Atonement and the old Fiery Avenger go to IRAK ALTIL (wandering NPC zombie) in Plane of Fear.

You receive the Fiery Defender.

Archived