The next time im back, it will be the final one.

Refs

I would try to tell everyone, that i used one of my years in green armour..

I have hunted in the woods, in the mountain, in buildings and even in the plains of norway.

I know my way to kill as well my skill to heal people..in battle and in peace. I would like to therefore tell you all that, since my education is done (to become a realy man), i would use my skills as well my brain into the game.. I have used one year of my life to get RL EXP  :D   ..and yes i have gotten some. Im not a great man, but i have learn the way :)  ..so all i have to do is to walk it, time it will take-not even sure if im gonna finish it.

Call me a ranger or...(Well got many more char, by my name- mage, druid, necro,) whatever you would like to. But when im back, im back for goood to serve those i can serve.

Tareosilas, Leanessa, Nagoh, Daulton, Huddig...even Votive or the twirk..err  :silly:  Twurp...and many more. So im back online soon.. finaly i say.

The End.

Hope some ppl find this interesting, and btw... keep your ears open... im still looking for a wife  :cry: .. JK..! :D

:D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: