Spindelhalla Items

Martok

I have started to collect lots of items from Spindelhalla.  I will be giving these items out to guild members (free of course) on an as need basis.

I have given out quite a bit already, but I do have a dull asterite runemaster staff left.  Send me a tell if you need it.  It is orange to me at level 35.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh, darn, guess I gotta do some reading up on what is what in DaOC.  Have you guys found any good sites like stratics is for uo???  If so can you send some url's over to me.  my e-mail is corran@ottawa.com or send them via icq  4175839.  I wanna find out what I am getting into.

Thanks Fing

To be honest with you Fing, all the sites stink big time for DAoC.  The best learning you can do is from those that play the game.  Before you pick your character I'd suggest you read some of the boards at camelotvault.ign

Yeah thanks, I did find a few, there is a daoc stratic page actually.  I found an item page and a template creator.

Bal if you want url's for them just let me know so you can check them and see if they are worth putting up on the PGoH links.

Archived