Winter Festival time!

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

Kodoz and I went thorugh all of Trinsic, planning the festival today,brainstorming the ideas

We could use some assistance from anyone avail to give it. Heres the event list and what we need...

Spar Tourney

There will be gold prises to the top 3 winners of this tournament

the rules as decided were no casting invis and also no disarm.

Bards competiton the topic is ''Anniversaries and New Beginnings'' as usual for bards night the top 3 will get the prizes however it will be in the Counsilors guild near the South bank{not the royal bank} hehe

-we could use chairs for that event along with a pedastal nothing big there

Walrus fights

thats pretty self explanitory ppl pit their walruses against each other last walrus standing wins.

There will be a prize to the walrus owner

- tamers if you could please bring appx 5 wlaruses extra for those that cant tame but want to join in. If you want to train all the walruses you get up some.. not alot just whatever you want go ahead,if not dont worry about it. The extra walruses are all thats wanted here. This will be held at trinny park.

Snowball fight

self explanitory but those that get hit three times loses the winner of the fight gets a prize

That will be held at the codex test area

Snowbunny fashion show

at the trinny meeting hall. We will need a mage to gate all the contestants onto the roof of the hall as the stage. Now if that mage is gutsy you can be the announcer, otherwise we will need an announcer of it.

Stools would be liked for it and perhaps if you can tell me where to find roses for some of the female contestants itd be much appreciated. The top voted male and female get a gold prize. they must in in light blues or whites such for a winter theme.

Trinny race around the park

Those of you who have done the guards knighting quest for the guild know the route it would be appreciated if barrels could be made,water filled would be awesome! to line the area so they know the route when they run it. NO mounts and no magery,, all running. Id like a few volunteers to be around the loop to be sure all are playing fair.There is a gold prize to the winner.

Present Suprise

we will need the gift boxes for this, we should hall have alot, i may have enough just myself heheh but never bad to have extra. I will get the prizes for in them but i will need a pack llama a pack horse and a beetle. the person playing will choose an animal and win the prize inside the box.

the scheduled time for this is approximately 6pm start time EST on saturday the 13th of january.

Also if you want to make a ''food vendor'' or you want to sell your goods at a table please bring a table and your itemskeep items on you and no ''SELLING spam'' maybe if you want to be a salesman then ok but you know what spam i mean... luna vendors....

So be ready!! and lets have our festival!!