Alliances

Lan

Hail and well met all,

I'm wondering what guilds that everyone has had interaction with are good and are their particular guilds that you wish we had an alliance with.  I am currently working on trying to establish and alliance with Forn Sidr which is allied with Mithril Hammers among others. I will diligently be working on this with Ancalagon as I feel they are fun and are knowledgeable about the game.  I know quite a few members in each of these guilds and I like them all but i'd like the VV's opinion of this and please tell me if you've run into any issues.  Thanks all!!

Guest Ancalagon

:) Hellloooo.  Ancalagon here.  Saw your post over on our pages and must say I would be most interested in seeing the alliances merge.  We have always worked very well together.  We had been considering joining into the Crusader/Aesir alliance (which also has a bunch of other big guilds in it) however, I kinda feel that this would leave us at a reasonable size while allowing us to do a ton of stuff in terms of raids/events.  There is one big problem  ;) Thx to a mess up scheduling by Bellsouth I will be without internet service for the next 10 days or so  :laugh: Rat is in charge of Forn Sidr.  I will be on mainly during the day today, but that is it.  I will still be available via the message boards at work.  Good hunts and good topic!!

Thanks

Ancalagon DenSorte

Excellent!  I will pass the word around and speak with Rat when I get a chance too :)

Sorry about the 10 days though :laugh:  ;) we'll miss ya Anc!

I think this would be a great merger and would like to hear back from the guild members on this.  As Anc said, this would boost our RVR as well as members to hunt and level with.  I believe this would, or could, make us the third or possible the second largest alliance in Midguard...

I am all for the alliance, just wish I had seen it before I had to go to school.  I think ally with Forn, and with Aesir's group would be good for the guild.  Group raid's etc were things I would have liked to have taken part in.

Guest Ancalagon

Hey Carelle, hope all is well.  I have managed to gain some limited access via aol on my roomates phone line, as long as she isnt home.  I'd like to get this alliance rocking, soon as possible.  I should be able to be on for a fair bit Monday night.  Can we tentatively plan on trying it then?

Archived