PTR: Warrior and Priest Test

Chocoa

Warriors:

Headlines will read, "Death to the ARMS Warrior." The rage normalization has destroyed the damage-rage link and replaced it with (i believe) weapon speed-rage per hit. This translates to less rage from the big slow weapons (especially if you miss) relative to the fury tree. Less rage translates to fewer mortal strikes, hamstrings, heroic strikes. Basically, rage normalization has killed the Warlord Spec.

On the other hand, Fury warrior is amazing. Combining rampage, flurry and enrage is a vicious combination. I take down opponents in pvp and pve with ease. Also, Imp Slam, an often overlooked warrior ability, requires only 2 points to bring the cast time to .5 seconds. While it may have seemed stupid to use slam when it took 1.5 seconds to use, and being hit slowed the process, with half a second slams you can do a monstrous amount of damage with a 2 hander making the 2 handed fury warrior a viable spec.

Did not check protection tree but one thing i did notice was stance mastery (previously in ARMS) is now in the protection tree with a maximum of 3 points saving 15 rage when you change instead of 25.

Priests:

Shadow Priest, omfg. I soloed 2 blue dragons in winterspring (58-59+) at the same time with dots and vamperic embrace. Nerf Shadowpriest. Post patch youll be losing a lot of healers to the call of the shadows.