My return.

Balandar

I still have A LOT going on with college and this website, but I would like to start playing for an hour or so every night. Anyone have use for an old timer, level 36 shaman? And could someone tell me what changes have occurred since December 25th? The major ones.

Of course we have use for you! dont be silly!  Shammys have more buffs now and more power behind them.  You need to start training in Aug thought to get the resist buffs and we wont get them till you hit 24 in aug.  Other than that, not too many changes except for guild members and new lands out there.  You'll know everything again within a week.  There are also some strategies out there for shammy's to solo now too:)

Of course we have use for you! dont be silly!  Shammys have more buffs now and more power behind them.  You need to start training in Aug thought to get the resist buffs and we wont get them till you hit 24 in aug.  Other than that, not too many changes except for guild members and new lands out there.  You'll know everything again within a week.  There are also some strategies out there for shammy's to solo now too:)

Sounds good. Except that I am all cave and mend. I don't know if I would be able to get 24 in aug without being gimped since I have so much into the other two.

Archived