Realm Points...guild total and how many we need

Martok

I checked the Herald today in regards to realm points.

The number 25 guild in Midgard on our server has 95,485 realm points.

The Valhalla Vanguard has 48,413 realm points.  We are NOT far behind!!!

If we all group together once a week and head to the frontier, we can pass that up in NO TIME AT ALL!!!

Lets get together and put them Skona Raiders in their place, BEHIND US!   :smash:

I think we have the right players in the guild to do this now and the right combination of races.  We should get together and do a strategy night to figure out who to pair up with who and what everyone's roll will be while we fight.  This will make us most prepared to rule the realm!

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed there is no reason at this point that we should not be in the top ten! Hell, this week will have 4 people alone make LVL 40. I suggest we set a goal of 15k per week, I know this may seem aggressive although I believe it to be achievable! Join me my brothers in laying the smack down on these Hibs and Albs!

PS Getting our relics back wouldn't hurt either!

Failure will never overtake us as long as our determination to succeed is strong enough!  :devil:

Yeah, the past couple of months leveling is finally paying off.  Rahsa has all the nice stuff for runies now, and now closing on 40.  I have gone on outings in emain either fighting hibbies or albs there.  Killed some and got smacked too, all in good fun.  I would love to do a raid to get the relics back as I am sure everyone else is.

We  are over 50k rlm points  for the guild now.  Not sure of the exact number.

Archived