Yeah..

Koopsta

My cousin bought DAoC, he is in visiting for x-mas and i'm checkin it out.. im not sure which server or whatever it is he is playin on but i know its not the one you guys are on..

The game didnt really actually blow me away, or make me wanna sell my uo account, but I am in all likleyhood going to start playing it.. whats the best way to get started?

It looks like I am in the same situation right now Koop, I am getting a new system after christmas so i'll look into getting DaOC then.  As for now I am going to do some looking into char classes and stuff.

well cyas

Fing

Log into Gawaine, choose Midgard as your realm and make a character. Then do a /who vanguard and message one of them (i.e. /tell Balandar Yo, can you see if anyone is on that can invite me into the guild? This is koop, btw, from UO.). They'll see if someone is on that can invite you into the guild.

oh im impressed, it looks a helluva lot better playing than it did on the box   :smash:

im playing on lancelot at the moment with my cuz and WAR.

just getting used to the game, trying to get out of the habit of looking for fishsteaks, trying to stop hitting my exp e-bolt macros.. hehehe... once i get situated and learn a bit more I will be comming to gawaine

Archived