What has everyone been up to lately?

Fingon

I guess I am missing you guys that do play, but as of late I only see Venorox, Thordig and myself on lately.  Not I know Atl  you have been playing your healer, and Torix has been on as Blyx.  Just wondering where everyone else is.

Venorox, Thordig and I have been teaming up with the boys from UC and Tyr's lately.  In either spind doing slayers or out in raum.  We did a Hag run in van aswell but it was a bust.

Today I am going to see Blade 2, so I won't be on till later tonight.

Well, i've been on business trips lately and working a new warrior but we're losing people again.  Alterious pulled all of his people out of the guild and Champion is going to follow when he gets back.....its happening again......

Guest Hothgorn TheBlack

Well, here's my dirty little secret:  Shadowbane closed beta test.   Yup, I'm in............All I can say is (legally).....it's worth the wait folks.  I'm not sure if I'm going to keep my account with Daoc, but I WILL keep in contact with you guys.  You know say hi, hows it going.  I hope to see many of you soon when Shadowbane finally goes gold.

WOOT!

Hothgorn ???  ???  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:  ???  ???  ???  :sword:  :D  :sword:  :sword:  :sword:

Archived