Zul Gurub... 3 new records...

Chocoa

I've only been part of Baracko's raid for about 4 weeks now, but I take my hat off for you (if i were a knight, i would raise my visor) for making a raid that literally runs itself for the most part. As for the records, here we go.

1. Soup to Nuts Award: Completing all bosses in one night.

2. Clock Stoppers Award: Hakkar and friends downed in less than 3 hours.

3. Flawless Victory: Hakkar and all other bosses downed in 1 attempt. (Tonac's death on hakkar doesnt count. Hes a hunter, nuff said. :tease: )

Just wanted to say congratulations, >:0 .

Edited by Chocoa

My thanks for the compliment! :tease:

In all honesty, its really not me. Our success can be attributed to many things. First, many of our regulars had previous experience in there, making the progression much easier. Second, its a 'Crusher raid, which means excellence is to be expected. Third, I have many people who I can rely upon to cover my ass when I forget something, namely Maube, V, Scryll, Odenn when he comes... honestly just about anyone in the raid could probably run it now. This probably sounds cliche, but Im only as good as those who are with me.

Last night was a great night, and we did well. Like I said, my hope is to get to the point where we need not say a thing to tear through the place.

Good luck everyone with Jindo tonight! Ill probably be home at 9 eastern, and although I doubt there will be a spot left for me, I will be listening in as you kill Jindo!

For the 'Crushers!

Edited by Baracko

3. Flawless Victory: Hakkar and all other bosses downed in 1 attempt. (Tonac's death on hakkar doesnt count. Hes a hunter, nuff said. :tease: )

<Smiles> <Grins> Hehe Was Great fun!! Props to all who went Lastnight!

For the Horde! >:0