My first elf

Martok

It was cold and dark in the forests of Yggdra.  Emperor Borg sat down to rest in the moonlight.  The two norsemen with us also took the break in action to rest.

There were many foul creatures in the area, and we had seen our fair share of ice scrags.  We spoke of returning to the fort, to seek shelter and slumber.  It was agreed, onto the fort we would go.

Before we had a moment to head back to the road, a band of ELVES came rushing at us.  There was little time to react, without thought axes and hammers were drawn and laid down to bear upon the invading scum of Hibernia.  

Spells were cast and bright lights attempted to blind the warriors from delivering their blows.  The power of the GODS would not allow it.  One elf lay dead at our feet, but the others were too strong.

Alas, we did fall that day.  No greater battle have I encountered.  No greater triumph had been made.  We had slain one of those nasty elves!

Again, our petition to enter Valhalla was denied by ODIN himself, as he returned our bodies and spirits to the city, to fight another day.

***Got me 7 more realm points out of that one!  I believe Borg got 7 points as well!  A few more levels and we gonna have to go and wax them elves!!***

Archived