Healing

Iolo

Here a few things that have came to my attention that might affect how our healers/shamans play in groups.

First of all, It seems that our healers/shamans are not aware of how to keep from drawing the aggro of the mods the group is engaging.  I've found that the most helpful way to reduce this is to set a frigg(regeneration) on both the puller and primary tank right before the mod is pulled.  This way you can let either of them take a few hits and up the aggro on the pull.  This also helps on multiple pulls because the regen will give you a bit more time if you have multiple people taking damage.  

Second, there is no reason for a healer/shaman to just be standing around.  If your not casting a spell, kneel.  Your power is just too precious to the group for you to be giving away the increased recharge by just standing around.  The puller has to wait til your ready for the next pull, so at the very least you are cutting down on the downtime for the group.  If you kneel during combat, sometimes you get off that one last heal that makes the difference before people start face planting.

I feel that by no means I am a expert when it comes to this, and welcome any feedback that you could present to make me a better support character. ???

Archived