Surgery Done...one Era ends another begins.

Borg

Well....3 years after the accident....I finally have had the surgery to clean out my left knee. (worker comp injury)

Thursday was the end of a long 6 year fight of injuries(3 knee repairs L=R=L) and illness(Graves Disorder)....though there was a year gap after the first knee surgery that I was fine...it did not last long.

Thursday also therefore was the beginning of a new era for me...recovery(4 more days), rehab(4 weeks), rebuilding(6 months) and refitting(rest of year till this time 2003).

I will be enjoying the return to the more physical aspects of my life....weight training and tennis....and yes I will return to the tennis circuit on the East Coast USTA in 2003 and the over 35 satilite circuit (man I got old quick) perhaps in late 2003 but definetly in 2004.

This does not mean I will be ending any online activity...no...it just means I will replace my down time(knee couldnt run or sit for long periods) when I wasnt on computer with my gym time.  In fact I will have more time since...in the flavor of Gail Devers (US Gold medalist with Graves)  

I guess I got my wish ....always thought eating was a waste of time...still have to watch the pizza though.. :cry:

Throughout this past 6-year period of my life I have met many of you....and through your friendships, activities and inspirations...I have grown and overcome a quite dark time of my life.  (Graves nearly killed me in ER room 2 times)  

I look forward to the future adventures and encounters with you....my online friends and family......the future of online entertainment is ours to make.....the industry is still a newborn and barely taking its first steps.  This is what this site was built to be used for....a hub...a collective of minds and spirits of people everwhere....focused as one supporting each other and enjoying company.

Ultima Online has expanded exponentially in game and still has one more expansion due to come (No, do not know what it is....just know there IS ONE MORE to come)

Dark Age of Camelot has launched and now works through the community building phase

Everquest is strong and has more expansions possible to the game engine.

Shadowbane is the most anticipated engine of all currently with Star Wars to pick up huge steam in this next month with the release of Episode II

On the Horizon is ...hehe Horizons Empires of Istaria and the World of Warcraft.

I was recently asked if we could home an Asheron's Call division...and this will be another new site for members to explore if they wish (new expansion version said to be wild and clean up the shortcomings of the first version of AC)

We all know the pitfalls of redundancy and repetitive play format.....boredom set in....hence this is the basis of the website.....home and hub for options together.  Taking time off from one game and exploring another engine is a good thing....can be a fun thing....in an essence it is an expansion of you into another world of online entertainment experience.

Who knows where this will take some of us....new jobs...new places...new challenges........but at least new friends.

Ultima Online will be my main home base on this hub and I will support you all on your other engines you choose to call your home base.  There is too much of us and me IN the fabric of UO history and engine...I will always be part of UO.

Well, Glad to hear that you are back UP on both feets.

But,... 2,5 months ago i damaged both my knees, and i hope to spend less time to be as one again. One thing more, 3 broken bones in my right foot (Ankle), done my Surgery one the left knee, waiting for one to my right knee... hopeing to play some soccer again.

So all I really wanted to tell you, was that i feel with you, and are indeed happy to have you back on your feets-both feets. :cry:

Stiches out.........finally....whoo hoo

I am up to about 6 hrs of constant walking before the old rubber knee effect hits (tissue and knee get tired)

Flexibility is incredibly good though

Return to work on Sunday :cry:

Guess I have more time to battle in the name of Trinsic 24/7  :D

Strengthening training begins Monday  :D

Celebration Pizza has been ordered.........ehehehe  :alcoholic: