Hunting Groups

Lan

Ok, who has recommendations on what to fight for lvls 12 thru 18.  I would like to get some full hunting parties together ASAP for the mid-range people like myself so we can start effectively hunting with the big boys(and get a cape as well:)

Damar,Borg,Darg,Cedric,Bal and everyone else higher lvl please post what you consider good hunting at these lvls please and then lets have everyone get together for these romps.  I'm always on and trying to raise Carelle asap.  Let me know!!  Thanks!!!

-Carelle, Kolbold female Shaman, lvl 13

Good hunting. I think about that level range, I was down in Myrkwood exclusively. Up until about 16th or 17th, I stayed down there. Great stuff to hunt, including willows, werewolves, moras, arachnites, slingers.. The list goes on.

Even solo, weeping willows are an easy kill 99% of the time. They have few hitpoints and you can almost always pull singles. The problem arises when you get one that wants to DD you constantly. Those little bursts add up quick.

As always, talk with me in game if you have any more questions. I am still a newb in DAoC, but after playing a month, am learning my way around.

-Darg Aleslayer

Same here, Myrkwood is the place to be.  Anywhere around Gna Faste is great.  Tinglers and weeping willows are not too tough as long as you're only pulling one.

Archived