Frontier Excursion and report made

Martok

Ancient Balandar looked at me with a small smile.  We were to travel to the frontiers, to gain information on fort positions.

We headed to Uppland, and entered the gate with our medallions.  Within minutes, the chants of the spellcasters transported us to a strange green land:  Hibernia.  A little apprehensive at first, we studied our surroundings intensely before we venured out from our Midgardian keep within their lands.  Curiosity finally overtook us, as we opened the gate into the lands.

It was not long before we started to see the signs of elves close by.  Carefully keeping to the trees, we kept to the thick brush, constantly checking for a possible ambush.

As we rested upon a green hilltop, we saw the group of elven guards approaching; it was too late.  We knew our fate as they ran too us.  There were too many of them, we could not overtake them.  As we drew our hammers, Balandar looked at me and began to sing:

Lo' there do I see My Father,

I looked over at him, and returned in song:

Lo' there do I see My Mother, My Sisters, My Brothers,

and in unison we finished our song:

Lo' there do I see the line of My People, back to the Beginning,

Lo' they do call to me, thay bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla,

Where the Brave May Live FOREVER!

As we finished our chant, the guards were upon us.  It did not take them long to pierce our armor, our flesh, our bone.  As our blood poured upon the green hilltop, the guard in charge spat on our dying bodies and said," Be this a lesson to ye scum of Midgard!  Keep to thy own and never return to this place!"

As the life drifted from my body and my vision hazed over, I expected to awake in Valhalla, already seated at the table with my elders.  I was supprised to see that as my eyes opened, I was in Huginfell alongside Balandar.  It appeared the GODS had more work for us yet.  

We would not sit at the feast in Valhalla that day.  There was more yet to do.  The elves of Hibernia, the wretched armies of Camelot, all must be obliterated.  Our excursion produced several useful maps, and you can find them here:

These maps of the Frontier lands are great!  They show where every keep is, as well as our relics.  I suggest you print them all out.  It will be a great help to us in the future.  When you see Darby of Coven Nex (on our shard) thank them for the wonderful work on these maps

Midgard Frontier Overview

Jamtdland Mountains

Odin's Gate

Uppland

Yggdra Forest

Archived