Thanks for the dead dragons!

Cwn

Big thanks to Sabrianca, Odenn, Ghules, and everyone else who was involved with the killing of the Onyxia world dragons. Fomor and I are now just a few steps away from being keyed. You'll have a full raid of dragonslayers before you know it Cheify! *Salutes*

Also a big thanks to the two level 45 hordelets that saw Fomor rounding the corner in Emberstrifes den and promptly turned tail and ran from the level 60 shadowform dragonkin. That made our night. :D

Also a big thanks to the two level 45 hordelets that saw Fomor rounding the corner in Emberstrifes den and promptly turned tail and ran from the level 60 shadowform dragonkin. That made our night. :D

That was Hi-larious!

I was leaving Emberstrife's den and was in my dragonkin disguise...which was still affected by the Shadowform visuals, as I rounded the corner an Orc and a Troll come from the other direction... see me... start to backpedal, then turn fully and run. I laughed so hard my sides hurt.