Drop Spells

Ludaan dArias

Kaab could scribe a Tumultuous Strength. But he and Sorill have been demoted to twinks, so I wouldn't be upset if he didn't get one.

I believe that Yibianeth is looking for a Turning of the Unnatural.

Cool thanks Lud.  No rush on getting this or anything, I still have about 4 levels to go until I can use it :sword:

Let me know how much the spell costs and I will reimburse you for it.

Running through any zone is dangerous for me :)  Greens are all about aggroing on me.  I'm having fun in Luclin where things have a huge agro radius; things will come from half way accross the zone, walk through my entire group and then proceed to smack on me.  I think yesterday I had between 5 and 7 wolves walk up from nowhere and beat the crap out of me  :p

Guess they just want a piece of Yibi  :D  Yibi prefered over other characters by 9 out of 10 mobs  :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have 17 Spells on me and my lackies.  Too many to ennumerate here.  Needless to say, I want to rid myself of the burden of spells and so will be happy to painstakingly go through all 12 of my personas, and list all the spells that I have.  

Hrmm, some of them may actually be for me for later use...  No matter, I will endeavor to find such a list!  Check back here at a later time for the conclusion of my search, at which point I may have to redraw my list.

Toodles!

Archived