Greetings

Pitr

Greetings, i'm a PGoH legionnaire... Kall. I'm also a champ spawner in DB4$ and GRI gm.

One of the things i always fought for was free access to all facets of UO gameplay. That was why we, gri, fought sx for 3 years... now that they are gone our DB4 allies run most of the fell champs with the occasional lost battle versus Syck (new guild)...

Champ spawning:

we, gri, can spawn without fear and we can even ask for backup if we're raided... since this offer was extended to pgoh (after a great deal of diplomatic effort, also found out CVL can do the spawns) maybe we could gather our mages, necros... and do some spawns. A plan is already set so risk is minimal...

Powerscrolls:

Since you have not posted what you miss i came here and i would like you to post it here... so we can help the community and grow together.

Oaks:

Is the one champ that makes life miserable to all reds raiding... our best shot.

Harrower:

We have all skulls so after getting a Oaks skull we can move on to Harrower... while DB4 holds the choke point, we can do all the PVM, fish even... and collect some stat scrolls.

Bods:

I also do tailor bods, so if you need any bod just let me know... i'll trade a bod for another that belongs to the same lbod set... or if you dont have one, and in the unique 6 piece lbod that gives barbed runic, i'll collect 2 charges per bod given... we use this system... lbod = 3 charges, each of the 6 small bods = 2 charges... sum = 15 charges... all other bods just ask and if i have them, they are yours.

Candle quest:

wake up the community and guide our friends? be the first shard to light it?

I would like to thank you all for the warm welcome and the huge effort done to reactivate cats community... i stick to my view... folk want power and money... even in a game... that wont help us... but in brotherhood and unity we can enjoy uo and have alot of fun... together.

ONE CIRCLE! ONE SOUL!

ps: pardon my late posting but things only came to fruition after gri was stable, i visited fell and made sure no major bugs could rob us of our items (insurance bug, it is around but alot less dangerous) and i knew db4 was true to their word...