Hey!

Tuuroh

I'm going to piggyback on this, if that's ok. I am in the same situation.

Also, would like to add, per a request from Volo, to explain somethings so people don't think I'm ignoring them.

I play at work, and pretty much only from work. At home, I have no choice but dial-up...'nuff said, there. Of course, being at work, I have to ... gasp :D ... do work on occassion. Frequently, this is at a moment's notice...so I don't even really have time (nor desire) to type in /afk (though I'll usually inform a group, because that's important).

So, if you send me a tell and/or don't see me around much...that's why. :devil:

It's not as great as you think it is.

Sure, I won't say it's not a good thing. Work has a T1 line and fairly decent computers (my gaming machine is loads better, though). But at home, I only have dial-up...and you can see how WoW would suck via dial-up.

But the reason it's not so great, is the constant and very unexpected interruptions. Regardless what is happening in the game, I have to get up and run to the phone or the desk (manage a hotel during graveyard shift) at any given moment.

Because of that...I can't raid with my main (60 pal on Dethecus), I can't really BG much, though I can try. I managed to do AV with my paladin many times w/o getting the boot. I die quite often, in situations that nobody would die in normally.

But, yeah, it is fun. :devil: