Hey folks, its me HX

HardcoreJustin

Hey guys.  Im sure some of ya remember the good ol' HX :0

Well, as most have heard my pitiful story, I was banned from UO, friend gave me his account, and then they banned me again.  The reason was total crap and id rather not go through explaining it again.

Then i joined up in DAoC, had fun for a month, then got real bored and sold it to the gods of ebay (for 65 dollars!).  Now im, yet again, without game.

I recently heard about the new expansion to UO coming about, which might make me try and slip past the nazi's of Origin and EA.  But, im sick of spending money only to get canned  :smash:

Any other games I should know of?  Im sure im gonna be all over shadowbane when its out, and what better place to be than with PGoH  :rolleyes:

Anyways, thats it.  Hows things going with PGOH-UO ?  If anyone has AIM drop me an IM @ HardcoreJustin

I miss you guys, hope to see ya soon

---HX

• 3 weeks later...

HX!!!!!!!!!    Hi Brother, it has been a long time. I sure wish you would have found the Valhalla Vanguard on the Gawain server of DAoC, this of course is the PGoH of camelot. We are located in Midguard. if you ever think of getting back into DAoC look us up

Blatazar

Zarbalt

Heyy man!  Actually, two days ago my friends had me start DAoC up again (they offered to pay first 2 months if i did), but im an Albion on the Merlin server (level 9 in two days :laugh:)

But, id love to start up a chara on the other server and Join valhalla Vanguard.  Ive never played as midgard before and it would be real fun.  

Drop me an email,

hardcorejustin@aol.com

cya soon :D

--Hx  (Lasvinias on Merlin:Albion)