For those who missed the Bush speech.

Balandar

BUSH: Good evening.

Today, our fellow citizens, our way of life, our very freedom came under attack in a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts. The victims were in airplanes or in their offices: secretaries, business men and women, military and federal workers, moms and dads, friends and neighbors.

Thousands of lives were suddenly ended by evil, despicable acts of terror.

The pictures of airplanes flying into buildings, fires burning, huge structures collapsing have filled us with disbelief, terrible sadness and a quiet, unyielding anger.

These acts of mass murder were intended to frighten our nation into chaos and retreat. But they have failed. Our country is strong. A great people has been moved to defend a great nation.

Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve.

America was targeted for attack because we're the brightest beacon for freedom and opportunity in the world.

I appreciate so very much the members of Congress who have joined me in strongly condemning these attacks. And on behalf of the American people, I thank the many world leaders who have called to offer their condolences and assistance.

America and our friends and allies join with all those who want peace and security in the world and we stand together to win the war against terrorism.

Tonight I ask for your prayers for all those who grieve, for the children whose worlds have been shattered, for all whose sense of safety and security has been threatened. And I pray they will be comforted by a power greater than any of us spoken through the ages in Psalm 23: ``Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for you are with me.''

This is a day when all Americans from every walk of life unite in our resolve for justice and peace. America has stood down enemies before, and we will do so this time.

None of us will ever forget this day, yet we go forward to defend freedom and all that is good and just in our world.

Thank you. Good night and God bless America.

For those who didnt get to make it to Empath Abbey last night, you missed quite a sight. Players from all playstyles, From the most die hard role player to the "roxxor" types, warring guilds, all standing together in mourning.... They built two american flags and had a candle light vigual in the front of the abbey and on top of the winery. the sight litterally moved me to tears..  This is the most horrible act of murder and ignorance this country has ever seen.. It deeply sadens me that people in this world can be soo evil, be so filled with hate, that they would do something this horrible..

and it happens EVERY DAY around this world...  It is no longer a given that we are safe from such acts of violence.. Please do whatever you can to help the countless victims of these attacks, give blood, send food, water, or just prey for the victims and their families.. and the familes of the rescue workers, the police and fire departments of NYC and DC, who have given their lives to save the lives of others...

I wish to God I had the powers I have within the game and the ability to bring justice as I do as Praetorian Prefect.  I wish with all my heart and soul I could utter the words An Corp and bring back the good people that were lost for nothing.  But most of all I wish that all about the world lived with Honor and Compassion.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those directly and inderectly affected by this senseless act of violence.  I wish there was something more I could do, perhaps this is what makes things even more painful.  It is my hope that in days to come some way in which I may contribute will become clear to me.  Until then I hold back my tears and curb my anger knowing none of that will change what has come to pass.

God Bless America and God heal those in need.

Chris