Old friend in need of assistance

Hadrian

Hail SoC.. not sure if any of yous remember me .. I was in PGoH.. and was a active member on this board BUT.. its been since.. i think, Febuary since i last posted! Im here because I know most of you guys are good when it comes situations like this.. I dont know if and of you recall.. i was going to join SoC when i first started talking about WoW.. but things changed, RL friends came on.. busier lifestyle blah.. Wasnt sure if the orc RP'n was for me because of all that. I now am on the alliance side.. on the "Lothar" server and I run my own guild called "Exiled From Society".. I am in need of assistance naming my ranks that would cohert with the name of the clan. If you could help me by giving me at least 1-5 ranks.. 1 being lowest, ect ect and give me some ideas.. help out a poor "oomie"!!

Thanks for any help you can provide

Edited by Hadrian

Hello Hadrian! Of course we remember you!!!

In order for us to offer some suggestions, please let us know what your guild is about. What is its purpose? What does your guild hope to accomplish? Where does your guild fit in with the warcraft storyline?

Thanks!

Exiled From Society is just what it says.. we basically cannot follow the common laws/rules of the everyday alliance fighter.. As we do buy into the horde vs alliance war and back our alliance brothers when that time comes, we are still considered outcasts to the common person. Hopefully that sums it up.. let me know if you need more input