Undead Offshoot?

Soke

Someone mentioned this before, but I don't remember who. I think they were talking about making an undead offshoot of SoC, loosely affiliated. Now, I know deadies are evil and all that, but at least two of us will be playing undead...so why don't we make a smaller "undead" guild for those who will be playing undead alts so we can still group together when we are not being orcs?

I guess from the SoC pov, it could be "If you HAVE to talk to a deadie, talk to these ones because they're less irritating."

Sorry, but Uglutz was drinking too much Glurp that night. We will not be grouping with undead, we may have a guild, but if anything, they would not be very nice to the Skullcrusher Orc Clan.

Note me not saying anything about GROUPING with Undead, just talking to them. If you had to.

Edited by Soke

I would like to see some way of bridging the gap as well. Maybe Tauren shamans are ok with Undead - what about warlocks? There has to be a way to incorporate the undead Horde members and the SoC into a new, updated mythology. Even if it only opens the door between the 2 groups a tiny crack.

People plan to play Undead - let's figure out how to be at least minimally inclusive. I might roll up an Undead myself one day...

OK, well, as soon as I can get on, I'm gonna go make my Undead Mage...and as soon as I can get enough gold scraped together for the piece of paper, I'm going to make a guild for us "dedies". :) Thinking of calling it Gens Mors Mortis, which means roughly in Latin, "Clan/Tribe/Race/People of Death".

OK, well, as soon as I can get on, I'm gonna go make my Undead Mage...and as soon as I can get enough gold scraped together for the piece of paper, I'm going to make a guild for us "dedies". :) Thinking of calling it Gens Mors Mortis, which means roughly in Latin, "Clan/Tribe/Race/People of Death".

I am going to be an undead as well Soke. Unless I have to go with a nightelf. Well as soon as I get the game I will check it out. Prob on friday. Keep us undead fans posted!!