Most troubling news

Greg

I awaited the arrival of my cousin Roderick Jr. at the Keg and Anchor for over an hour, which I found to be rather peculiar as he was always punctual. I decided it best to see if his ship, The Imperial Salvage Vessel Kirsch, had come to port. I looked around and found no signs of him or his ship. Then, out of the corner of my eye I spotted a bottle barely floating above the surface. I scooped up the bottle and removed the cork, inside there was a message........

Arrr, I hope this here message finds its way to ye as I'm taking on water fast and am overloaded wit' booty I can't bare to part with. My last known coordinates are listed below, send help quick!

-Your cousin, Roderick Jr.

P.S. Use no magics to get to me as a nasty looking water elemental has taken up residence on me bow as I stay hidden below decks and I fear the magiks may alert him to my presence

I looked at the message twice over, realizing I must find help quickly. I made way to the Imperial Shripwrite to requisistion a vessel.........

(This is a role played quest I am running for next Monday night, 10/11/2004 *Our Birthday*. The event will begin promptly at 8:30 PM by the Eastern skies. Participants should seek me, Emeritus Gregory Meridius (listen for the jingles of my jester hat) the night and time of the event to begin the quest. Like the letter says, no magiks can be used during this event (No gating/recalling) so be prepared for an adventure!!! I can usually be found smoking a pipe near Olympus)