7th Anniversary Code Info

Earwen

This was posted on Stratics today:

On the UO U.Hall forum, Binky (Online Community Manager, All Things Ultima) posted a reminder to update your account information in order to receive your 7th Anniversary Gift Code.

Please take a moment to visit www.ultima-registration.com to ensure that your email address on file is correct and we have permission to send you email. The 7th Anniversary Gift codes will be sent via email only to accounts that have given us permission to contact them.

One code per account will be sent when the codes are distributed. This means that if you have 5 accounts all registered with the same email address, you will receive 5 emails, each with a different 7th Anniversary Gift code.

We will not have the Gift code distribution web site for code distribution for this program so it is imperative that you update your account information and give us permission to contact you if you want to receive your 7th Anniversary Gift code.

Codes will be sent around the end of September or the beginning of October.

To change your account setting:

- Go to www.ultima-registration.com

- Enter your login and password and click OK

- Click on Edit Member Info

- Update your contact information

- Check “It is OK for EA and its worldwide affiliates to contact me about EA products, news and events, special offers, and other information.”

- Click OK

I know earlier I said we would have a web page established to distribute codes, I was incorrect, we will not have that page set up.

I also said only one email would be sent no matter how many account you have under that email address, well that has also changed. You will now be sent one email\code for each account you have active and that we have permission to send email to.

Thanks!

Edited by Earwen