If You Have Free Time and are Interested

Elathiel

The site has been up and running for 3 months and we have already surpassed 1k unique visitors per day. So, we are looking for some new staff members. Have some free time and LOVE everything about mmorpg's? We are looking for people to help with QnA/live interviews, previews & reviews, art and editing.

We cant pay you for the effort just yet, but we're getting there >:0 In the meantime, we do get beta accts, etc. Pretty soon, we will be going to things like GenCon/E3 and developer iffices for sneak peaks. We've made some very good allies in the industry!

Anyway, just thought I would throw this up here for you all. If you are interested, take a look at the site and see what you think. If you want to join up and see whats going on, just let us know on the forums, or drop me an email at elathiel@gamergod.com.

http://www.gamergod.com

Also, if anyone has any constructive criticism to offer, please feel free >:L Dont mind the databases on the fan sites at the moment though, they are being compiled as we speak. I'm finishing the WoW spell database up tonight/tomorrow, so that will be live this weekend. Then, onto items *shudders*