Got me self a new game!

Surek Tharor

Im getting city of heros (coh.com) I think the game is awesome because you can customize your character to almost unlimited possiblities. The gameplay looks real interesting as well.

-Graknor Spinecrusher

I also beta tested lineage 2. It's ok...but not something I would pay for.

I might try CoH till WoW is out.

I don't really want to spend money on another MMORPG until WoW is out... I just hate spending all that time on a character I know I will not be keeping.

The only game i played a character for over 4 months in was Everquest, because that was my first MMO, so right away i had my standards set pretty high, then i moved to DAoC, That was also real fun (i would buy that again if there wasnt any other new MMOs out. Well, CoH is real fun.. My guy is a friggn Monsta! Im 8 feet tall and im really buff. (Dont mess!)

-Graknor Spinecrusher

I agree.. City of Heroes looks like its going to be a good game.. I just bought Final Fantasy XI online.. its actually a good game.. alot of different angles you can take into building characters.. and I have heard rumors of PvP coming out for it.. maybe PvP or RvR heard different rumors- either would be cool. If you are waiting for WoW like me and want to get into another RPG while waiting.. FFxi is a great choice.. 1- you get 30 day trial period.. 2- its cheap after that.. I think 2$ a month.. 3- RP'n may be a little difficult.. something you can compare to DAOC in alot of ways.. im playing an elf chara and sorta RPn it the best I can but its tough. 4- I guarentee its the best MMORPG game out right now.. and you'll definitely enjoy it while waiting on WoW.. Ive been playin for a week now and have been playin it non-stop