Enabling AGP Mode

Vidarok

OOC: I am just taking a stab in the dark here, but I recently purchased an Nvidia GeForce FX5700 128MB video card. Now, it has been working fine, but I just got a message that popped up while I was booting up Homeworld 2. It said that I was running the FX5700 in PCI Mode, despite the fact that it was an AGP card. I'm not entirely sure how to deal with the situation, and I was wondering if wiser minds than I could provide me with the benefit of their insight. Essentially, I would like to know how to enable AGP mode.

System Information

Processor: 2.4 GHZ

Memory: Two 256MB Sticks of Corsair DDR3200 RAM

Motherboard: VIA Technologies P4X4 ALH

Hrm. That is an interesting one. I don't understand how it could say you are runningin PCI mode if it is hooked up to an AGP slot!

Have you looked through the Gforce website in the support section? Every time I do something horrible to my system that is the first place I go!

OOC: It was odd. Fortunately, I posted on the Mad Onion forums and got the answer I needed! All I needed to do was deinstall the video drivers, install the updated chipset drivers for my motherboard, and then reinstall the video drivers. That fixed the problem.

Edited by Vidarok