Past, present, and future

Martok

A swirling mist begins to form outside the collapsing structure, eventually forming into an old man wrapped in a shroud of darkness

As the man materializes he begins to hobble towards the structure. A small crowd is gathered outside the structure yelling at the sentry who by the looks of his age, should have long been retired.

"What goes on here sentry?" asks the old man.

"These peasants are trying to take this land sir," replied the old sentry.

"Who's land would this be good sentry," questioned the old man.

"This is the Tower of the Ancients, owned by my master Martok. Though I fear my master has long since fallen, for I have not heard from him in quite a long time. The coffers are nearly empty, and I am afraid the structure shall collapse soon. These peasants eagerly await the time to ravage this great structure and claim it for their own. " grimly replied the sentry.

"Your loyalty to your master is most comendable. I am sure he shall reward you for your efforts," continued the old man.

"Begone vulutures! There is no chance for you here!" boomed the old man's voice, as if his voice came from the heavens.

Throwing back his hood, the old man's eyes began to gleam with a dark blue glow and fire tipping his ice white hair. Raising his hand to the air, a staff adorned with a crystal of ice appeared. Quickly swirling the staff in the air, the Tower of the Ancients began to regain its dark luster, mending its cracks and shedding its shroud of moss and decay.

The crowd of peasants swiftly dispersed, fearing the dark magics being used by the old man, some running for their very lives.

"Master! You have returned!" cried the sentry.

"I have, old friend. Indeed I have," smiled Martok. Now rouse the staff, and light the forges. Let the caretakers know I have returned from my sojourn. "

"Milord, you should also visit your estates in Malas, for some time ago they did send word of similar circumstances there."

"I am not yet permitted to venture to there, old friend. The estate in Malas has already been taken care of, rest assured."

Happily bowing his head, the sentry opened the heavy black door of the tower, and hurried about his business. Smiling, Martok raised his hands to the heavens, and departed as the wind carried the mist away

Akroma lets a slow smile creep across her face.

First a meeting with the Great ancient Wolf after the Sunday night meeting, now the word has gone at thatthe great Martok has once again made an appearance within the realms.

Surely these must be great days we are living in.

*As Kodoz walked up to houses of PGoH members, past and present, he noticed the sentry of Martok's looked considerably uplifted. After talking with him, Kodoz was very pleased. Now Martok had returned, and nothing could stand in their way.*