Monday is here again. Hunt Night

Hail and good day to all, if we have not spoken before Turkey day I hope you all had a nice one. If not please come over and help me eat some of this turkey. Tired of turkey this and turkey that, just kidding.

Ok as discussed Hunt night on Mondays, but since I know we had a nice one yesturday I understand if a few of you dont show up. But to let you all know this will be a LUCK hunt. If you dont have a luck suit no problem I have two spare ones. One mage one warrior. Each is over 800 I am almost positive of that. Just make sure you return them for the next hunt :*).

So if you can or can not atend it would be nice to know. Once again its nice to know who is going (warrior or mage) So proper plans can be made.

P.S. I need to know how to post pics here. If anyone knows how let me know please.

Tass :cry:

wooo hoooo *runs naked* :cry:

wooo hoooo  *runs naked*  :cry:

Please, please, please .... don't anyone tell him how to post pictures!

Unfortunately, I have plans for tonight and won't be able to make

the hunt. Ya'll have fun, tho!!!

Strength and HONOR!

Kaatya

Muhahahaha *yells* NNaaakkkeeedddd MMMMaannnnnnnn

Thank you for replying nice to see people read and post here. As far as me finding out how to post pics, they just in game pics of hunts and all. But hey thanks for the other idea :cry:

By the way have fun tonight and if you like use my idea hehe, you can be Naked Girl hehe (Just kidding)

Tass :cry:

Wooo Hoooo *Runs Naked* :cry:

Last night was a verry nice turn out, we had a pretty nice night and only one accident happend, sorry Legelas. Let me tell you guys about the loot. We had some great items. But in my eyes I broke the best piece 78 unehanced tuninc leather. Man what a waste, but I know a few other that got lucky last night. Some one made out with a nice spell channeling sword 99 luck and a hally with 100 luck. Some one else came out with over 100 luck Macing weapon ehanded not sure how hight it was. Ask Sojour she was the first to try its power hehe.

Thank you all for coming and seems that using the luck suits is really paying off. I was given a few more pieces last night and we might have 3 spare suits here. I try to keep only stuff that will be higher then 85 when enhanced. Wabbit thank you verry much for letting me use that hamer worked great.

I wish some one would tell me how to post pics here I took a bunch since they made me sit on a chair all last night hehe. Once again thank you all for coming. I look forward to seeying you guys there today.

Tass :D

wwooo hooooo *runs naked* :D