Guild Hunt

Tasslehoff

Hail and good day to all.

As discussed Sunday night we will be heading out on a hunt tonight Monday 24, 2003. Here is the twist well sort of. This will be a luck hunt, in other words get your luck suit on. If you do not have a suit make one or just tell me here and I will have one made for you tonight. Shields are not that hard to find and if you are a warrior finding a decent weapon should not be that hard. Now mages are a little harder but hey just keep arm after casting.

I hope to see some of you all there, were we go and what we fight depends how many people show up. Before some of you say that luck is broken come out with me and Q (qwabbit) and then tell me its broken. I hope to see some of you there. I’m not sure what time we are going to be taking off but I plan on making this a 2 hour event so we will leave at around 7E time and return by 9. You don’t have to stay there the hole time but in case you know you are leaving early make sure you remind me to make sure we split all the loot evenly.

Tass :gruntugly:

Reminder: If you need a luck suit made let me know.

Alasse (mage bard) has a luck suit of about 600, I think.

Will that be sufficent?

I plan to participate in tonight's hunt, just not sure which

Guardian from my family will show up.

Strength and HONOR!

Kaatya