Ive had about all I can take.

Triston

Welp, after about a week of not being able to log on due to that "stuck at login server" issue, I finnaly got on today. First thing I do of course is go to collect my bods. (of course *smiles*) I get a half decent one, so I go to throw it into my book before I jet off to work. At least that was the plan, but it seems my BOD book is missing. Now I had this book in a box that everyone friended could get into (I trade with many guildmates who I am never on at the same time as) so I realize that my security was lax, but then again I trust those in this guild. Long story short, my smithing bods are gone, all 200+. Every one of these bods was over exp dull copper plate, so as you can imagine a lot of time energy and work was involved here.

To sum it up, I am clearing my friended list, entierly. I apologize for the trouble this will cause those logged off in my house, but it is unfortunatly a nessessity.

Triston,

'

I am saddened not only by your loss, but also the fact that someone whom you trusted enough to friend to your home, betrayed you.

BoDs, Items, and Gold are usually easily replaced.

But trust is not.....

Triston, i am sorry to hear what has happened to you, I have a few smithy bod books you are more than welcome to go throught them and take any you may want.

Hudson

ps. seesm i lost a few things that were ona vendor , so eveyone watch your vendors for missing items you do not get paid for

I am sorry to hear that some one broke the trust that was given to them. To me that is worth more then anything. I saw the collection you had and I know how much you lost. I have many bods and you are more then welcome to it. But here is a better solution. I have one account that is nothign but smithies and tailors. I will gladly collect all the stuff they give for one month. It isnt much but its a start. You have helped me in the past when we first met. Well here is my way of saying thank you. What ever you need let me know. I know you will more likely tell me no its ok; but unless you want a bunch of scrolls droped at your front steps you better take them *smiles*

Seriously I will be more then happy to get you started on another collection. Get with me tonight we will set something up.

Tass

Strength and HONOR

Welp, at least I had the reaction I suspected. This is why I trust this guild so much. Whenever a member is in need, all come to his aid. I am happy to report though that I beleive Ive figured out the culprit, and it is no member of the empire. I started playing uo a long time ago with a very good rl friend. We still talk from time to time, but geographical distance and such has seperated us, not to mention he quit UO about a year ago. It would seem though that he sold his secondary account about a month ago when he was hard up for cash, and then couldnt get ahold of me to tell me. His charicters where of course friended to my house, and a few of them had runes to it. I beleive the rest of the story tells itself.

All in all Im just glad I have very resonable suspects outside the guild, and am fairly certian of there guilt. On the issue of rebuilding the collection, DONT DO IT! In retrospect, this inscrupulous person has done me a favor. Sure I got good stuff from time to time, but bods all in all where a pain in the arse that took more time and money then they where worth. *grins* Im glad to be rid of them. (Just wish I coulda sold em all woooweee thats some cash!) Either way, I can now focus on whats important, and thats contributing to this guild. My thanks to all who offered there support.

*Runs to look for bods left on his stairs." :sleeping: I am glad you now know what happend. Even though you lost all your bods. If there is anything you need made, please do not hesitate I will be more then glad to help. Besides what good is it to have all these cool toys when you have no one to share them with. So if you need something please dont hesitate.

Tass

:alcoholic: *you hear the music and it makes you want to dance with your sword*