Good Morning

Just wanted to say Hail Guardians.

Some of you might know but I have just learned that Level 4-5 T Maps are not working the way they are supposed to be. As some of you may know that is one of the things I like to do most. I have done a few with the Guardians and we had fun doing them. I will not be doing them for some time until Pub 21 comes out. I wish I knew when that was. Two things, if anyone has any maps and would like to sell I would be more then happy to buy from you. I finally ran low and I am down to a few maps. I would like to get some ready and have them put away until we are able to do them again. Number two, would you all be willing to go do a Champ Spawn or for good loot do the Bone Daemon. I am game for either one. Bone daemon is fun especially if you get 3 to 6 people there. If anyone is interested in this let me know.

On a different note, there is a Renaissance Fair in Charlotte NC. I will be going this weekend. If you can or might attend; this would be a great time to take a few pics so we can post here. If you have never been to one they are alot of fun. We (me and the wife) will be there Saturday Night, we are getting a hotel room not sure were yet. If anyone else will be there this would be awesome. Maybe go out to dinner or hang out some were and shoot pool. *Points to Lord Logan* NO hustling allowed. Sunday they are open from 10:00am until 5:00 PM. If anyone wants or is going let me know. Or ICQ me later on and Ill give you my phone # and we can discuss plans. *Smiles* hope to see you all there. Its nice to put faces together with the people we know.

Tass

Strength and HONOR