Home decorator needed

The Legion Treasury Deposit while having had construction completed, requires a skilled individual within the Empire to finish decorating.

While a basic concept has been determined (It’s a trade/storage house obviously) the door is pretty much wide open for imaginative ideas and decorum.

All required material will be supplied by the Empire.

I would attempt such a feat, but, after seeing many of your houses I would be hard pressed to match the general skill and imagination I have seen from the members of this order.

Plus while I can still wield a sword quite cleanly, my hand shakes like an old man when trying to properly place the flowerpot on a large stone table *chuckles*

Edited by Steel DarKnight

Goodness gracious! I am truly flattered. Thank you for your compliments.

I am most willing to help with the Treasury. But, be forewarned .... I usually tend to rearrange things several times before I am satisfied with the outcome. I would require the assistance of some large, burly citizens to do the heavy work. I would also solicit suggestions from the Guardians in this endeavor.

Thank you,

Kaatya

*winks*

I had sent the link for this post to one person, and one person only.

Kaatya, your work is amazing and I had hoped you would step forward. I would be truly pleased and honored if you would take this endeavour.

There is no pressure and no hurry on completion as long as some initial chests are set up for storage.

I also see that my opinion of your work is echoed by many guardians.

Edited by Steel DarKnight