T Hunt

Tasslehoff

Good Morning Guardians :)

I had my first cup of coffe :0 and I was just thinking we need to have another T Hunt. I say we leave around 5 E Time sharp. Of course if you are late you are always more then welcome to join us still. We have held a few in the past and I felt that we should have another one. I will have 5 Maps and their location ready. I have many more ready to go in case we have a big turn out and we finish these too fast. All are welcome new and old. The past few time we went we have had a good turn out. All the gold, weapons and regs have and were given to other members. So nothing went to waste. The regs we use on this hunt we can start saving them and have kegs made for our fight nights. *smiles* Either that or use them for some of the new recruits that are raising skills in magery or necromancy. Weapons we aonly keep the best. Jewelry is one of the most comon pieces of loot we get. I have way to many pieces that what I consider sometimes to be of no worth is something that some one else would need. If you are looking for some nice items this is the place to be. Anyone interested in joining me please let me know. I am only looking for two items 1 a nice helmet or 2 LRC gloves that are Med Hmm make that three if there is a hat that has atleast 15 LRC that will also do.

Tass

Strength and HONOR