Naval Cohort

whiterabbit

A little enthusiasm never hurt anyone, im sure all is well forgiven. These boards are here for two purposes. One, to deliver messages and updates, so that we are all well aware of whats going on with the guild. Two, to share thoughts and ideas. Thats what this post will do. Please everyone continue to use this post to speak on the idea, although it is the ultimate discision of the SoW as to weither or not we will have a naval cohort. If enough people are willing to dedicate themselves to this (and for more then a mission or two I might add) then the idea certanly has merrit. In the end the empire is in the hands of none other then its citizens, and in no way should anyone feel the need to silence their voice. In short, sure you went overboard, but curbe the enthusiasm to a dull roar and you might have a damned fine idea there Hudson. I for one had better have good reason to be out on a boat, I spend too much time out there already. *grins*