New purple color

Balandar

I have spoken with Borg and we are going to try a new purple (the other one is too bright for some peoples likings). We are looking at the deepest violet on the special dye tubs. I'll most likely place a vendor at the castle so people can buy what they need for clothing. I'll add a reply here in later to show the difference between the two purples I am talking about.

Anyone know if young people can use the special dye tub? Those with accounts under 12 months?

ACK!  You are going to try to change the color of my PGoH purple cloak!!!!  I have had the same cloak for three years now!

What is that saying about old dogs and new tricks?  ARGGGGGHHH

You can't change my cloak!!!!! :(

New clothing items can be found at the vendor in Olympus, first floor east wing. If you need an item died (newbie item) or an item not found on the vendor. Send me an ICQ.

Well I have only been with the guild a few weeks and allready CHANGE!! :smash:   Well the new color isnt to bad..a bit drab..the squires do seem hapier over thier miniskirts not being so bright.  However I am a bright guy,  maybe we could brighten it up a little?  Well *ahem* my official statement as to the new colors is as follows....

:(

Created poll.

From my findings the violets look better than that of the normal dye tub. The special dye tub colors look more 'real' and have more contrast. They also look better on dyed/ore color armor. Just my two cents.

btw, violet 6 is the current color on the vendor at the castle.