wish to resolve an issue with a PGoH member

needhelp

I have an instance where I believe a member of the PGoH is harassing me. I do not believe in public exhibitions or ruining reputations so I wish to discuss this matter with only the officer at the PGoH whose task it is to mediate these things. Normally I wouldn't post about such a thing except that it is not done in character and I know this is a roleplaying guild.

Please list a name, ICQ or email of the person I should relay this to, thank you.

Hail, Sosarian!

Though I am relatively new to this guild of HONOR, I believe I can be of some initial assistance to you. Matters such as you describe are dealt with by our Senator of War, if the HONOR member is assigned to our Legion. If not, our Head of State deals with such issues which are normally referred to him by our Prefectures.

The times are such that our Senator of War is the individual most frequently seen among us. I believe the Head of State is currently occupied with crucial matters elsewhere.

I dinna wish to inquire as to the details of your encounter with the HONOR member, but if you will direct a pigeon to Roost #42755612, including your return roost address, I will make sure our Senator of War is informed of your desire to speak with him.

You are to be commended for the manner in which you have approached us.

Kind regards,

Alasse Re'Uth

HONOR Squire

Greetings,

I am troubled to hear your claims, but, will launch an inquiry if you can justify your accusation.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss your grievance at the pigeon coordinates 157772987.

The Empire takes very seriously any manner of griefing or actions not becoming of a Guardian. WE are very proud to continue a tradition handed down to us, and continue to work hard to maintain, and build upon, this tradition.

If your claims are found valid, the empire will punish the individual to the limits allowed by the codex, and common sense, for the crime.

Steel DarKnight

Senator of War

Edited by Steel DarKnight