Maybe away for a few days.

Lord Logan

At last report the hurricaine seems to be on a direct course to my house! Usually we will lose power for several days. I hope this is not the case and it turns *shrugs* nevertheless we are ready for it. This is why i said tentative date for sunday nights squire quest.

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

May you not be downriver of the hog farms this time. :rolleyes:

It is amazing how severe weather forecasts increase in personal priority when highly respected friends are involved, even though they are hundreds of miles away. (Geez, gal .... say it in English this time!)

OK. Many of us Texans know there's a hurricane nippin' at the heels of the East Coast. Looks like a big one --- we respect BIG, ya know. But now, I'm going to worry. Because some really decent folks that I've come to know and like could be affected in a bad way. (And the price of bacon could skyrocket!)

I shall keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure our Father will recognize the avatar names.

Best Wishes,

Alasse Re'Uth

Projected landfall..Ocracoke Inlet...very very close...even closer to Tass(who lives about an hour from me). Akroma and I live about 15 miles apart...about 45 mins from the beach. No work today or tommorrow, so ill be on as electricity permits.

Strength and HONOR!

Logan

Me and mine are now about as prepared as we can get. There were thoughts earlier of evacuating when the storm was a CAT 5 but i have decided to stay and ride it out as the strength has gone down.

I too shall be on as electricity permits, To all guardians in the path of this monster, I wish you Good Luck.To all of you who are not, Keep us in your prayers.